Brentford 3-0 Saints - Match Thread

AlexLaw76

Just now, Colinjb said:

Just got in from an afternoon with the family. Assuming all is going well?

standard shit. raft of changes through the game, Moi gave another masterclass as he started the game

Diallo cannot pass and we are toothless up top

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, bangkoksaint said:

The club have a decision to make. We’re going down but if they keep him I’m sure that ST sales etc will plummet more than they would by just being relegated. Keeping NJ and relegation could equal implosion 

There’s no decision to make in my eyes, he simply has to go.

I have zero confidence though that the club have the nouse to make the right appointment.

• Like 8

We are going down, I can accept that, but even though we have a Championship manager already I do not want this bloke anywhere near my team next season. Sack him now or in the summer but he has to go before our Championship season begins. Give a new manager most of the summer to mold his own team out of what's left post-relegation a la Kompany and we have a chance of going back up. 

But for now we put up with Jones and his awful decision making.

• Like 8

Just now, Bad Wolf said:

Tell you what though - Salisu has been excellent today.

yeah shout out to the man, been given some shit over the previous games but he looks on form today.

Only concern i have is who can we keep hold off if we go down ? probably the shit guys who got us here.

Hasenhuttl truly was "better the devil you know". His time was up for sure (should have gone in the summer) but I still think he'd have done better than this clown. Shocking managerial appointment up there with Sturrock, another lower league manager that wasn't cut out for the big league.

• Like 5

• Jimmy_D changed the title to Brentford 3-0 Saints
  • Lighthouse changed the title to Brentford 3-0 Saints - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic