Liverpool 3-0 Saints - Match Thread

Keane and Wright absolutely bang on with how poor our decision making is in the final third, saw this all game v Millwall, we are so thick with the final ball and in picking out attacking runs.

Feels so dirty agreeing with Roy Keane.

Edited by Colinjb
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Convict Colony said:

For fucks sake someone make sulemana change his boots, the last few games he's slipped far too many times.

Some poor decision making up front, thought charles has been playing very well recieving the ball.

Yep noticed a few players slipping off the ball too and at set pieces, probably scousers sub standard pitch! 

Just now, Holmes_and_Watson said:

When the tater asked McCoist what he'd rather do other than a 16k run in the morning, I thought he was going to say "be left alone to go home after the lock in" He sounds rough tonight.

He always sounds like the drunk at the end of the bar, but at least he has some character unlike other cardboard commentators 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, GrumpyYorkshireSaint said:

He always sounds like the drunk at the end of the bar, but at least he has some character unlike other cardboard commentators 

I did see him bottle a chance, when up against Rangers though. As unforgivable as it is unconnected to his commentary 🙂

1 minute ago, Saint Matty 76 said:

Looks like van Dijk coming off for Konate, so they're even a little bit further weaker

Hope we make some changes soon enough because we really need to capitalise quickly

yeah bringing on the 36mil defender 🤣 but yeah know what you mean 👍

8 minutes ago, trousers said:

Keane and Wright correctly highlighting our poor decision making (or lack of) in the final 3rd

But they also said how well we played. Don't always need to focus on the negatives.

1 minute ago, RobJones1971 said:

I also too think Charles has been very poor, giving the ball away far too easily. I think Lumley, Stephens, Bree and Aribo have been the best players trying to play the way RM wants us to plays. 

I thought Charles has been half decent tonight

• Lighthouse changed the title to Liverpool 3-0 Saints - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic