Page 162 of 162 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162
Results 8,051 to 8,095 of 8095

Thread: Defectors Watch

  1. #8051

  2. #8052

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    18,383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    one of our favourite journo's has called it a day...

    oh well..


    https://twitter.com/neilashton_/stat...66406478929921
    It makes sense for him to take some time off to concentrate on his GCSEs.

  3. #8053

    Default

    Nice to see Jay Rodriguez in the headlines: https://www.theguardian.com/football...e-match-report

  4. Default

    Martin Caceres scored for Fiorentina last night against Conte's Premier League Exiles - Sanchez, Lukaku, Young, Moses and Eriksen all playing for Inter .

  5. Default

    Adam Lallana in line for Brendan Rodgers reunion after Leicester City express interest: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...fterleicester/

  6. #8056

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSAINT View Post
    Adam Lallana in line for Brendan Rodgers reunion after Leicester City express interest: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...fterleicester/
    if LCFC are going to get him as Maddisons replacement could be the start of the decline for them

  7. #8057

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skintsaint View Post
    if LCFC are going to get him as Maddisons replacement could be the start of the decline for them
    If the report is true and Spurs and Arsenal also want him, I don't think he will choose Leicester.

  8. #8058

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    After moving around Kent, Surrey and Sussex have now settled on the edge of Romney Marsh
    Posts
    14,275

    Default

    Ramirez scored 2 goals in Sampdoria’s 3-1 win. Yoshi on the bench and didn’t get on.

  9. #8059

    Default

    Is Carrillo injured or just too **** to get into the the Leganes side these days?

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  10. #8060

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    After moving around Kent, Surrey and Sussex have now settled on the edge of Romney Marsh
    Posts
    14,275

    Default

    He has made some appearances from the bench in the last few games but wasnt in the matchday squad the other day. It didnt say if he was injured on not.

  11. #8061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saintmonkey1979 View Post
    Is Carrillo injured or just too **** to get into the the Leganes side these days?

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    He's not injured.

  12. #8062

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Windsor...ish.
    Posts
    12,701

    Default

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51536036

    Nutjob is back in football...

  13. #8063

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In the doghouse...again
    Posts
    3,952

    Default

    Bevis Mugabi starting for Motherwell on the Scottish FA cup 5th round.

  14. #8064

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    stamping on peoples dreams since 2010
    Posts
    29,926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by egg View Post
    Bevis Mugabi starting for Motherwell on the Scottish FA cup 5th round.
    Great at dictating play that boy

  15. #8065

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Leslie Tiller was f**king murdered!
    Posts
    12,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Turkish View Post
    Great at dictating play that boy
    You don’t want to face the wrath of his bunghole.

  16. #8066

    Default

    Sky Sports reporting Leicester have made initial contact with Adam Lallana's representatives about a move there.

    https://www.skysports.com/transfer/n...s-adam-lallana

    Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

  17. Default

    Big Vic leaves Spurs for the MLS.

  18. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSAINT View Post
    Big Vic leaves Spurs for the MLS.
    He has signed for Montreal Impact. Which I believe is some kind of bodyslam in Mixed Martial Arts.

  19. Default

    Great! I’ll be heading to the Saputo this year to see him! With Henry at the helm it could be a really exciting season!

  20. #8070

    Default

    The legendary Saphir Taider is at Montreal Impact as well. You might finally get to see him play, six years later.

  21. #8071

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Leslie Tiller was f**king murdered!
    Posts
    12,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HarvSFC View Post
    The legendary Saphir Taider is at Montreal Impact as well. You might finally get to see him play, six years later.
    The ladies of Quebec must be delighted.

  22. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HarvSFC View Post
    The legendary Saphir Taider is at Montreal Impact as well. You might finally get to see him play, six years later.
    Saw him last season. He was absolutely terrible that night, just shocking!

  23. #8073

  24. #8074

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    After moving around Kent, Surrey and Sussex have now settled on the edge of Romney Marsh
    Posts
    14,275

    Default

    Lovren looked all over the place against Watford and did VVD’s misplaced header set up Barclays counter attack for Chelsea’s second last night?

  25. #8075

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Auckland, NZ
    Posts
    69

  26. #8076

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    3,535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Koolman View Post
    Like the picture.

    Has he signed as their pole dancing instructor?

  27. #8077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Koolman View Post
    He will love the MLS atmosphere and fans passion. Non stop racket!

  28. Default

    Wanyama and Taider played in last night's 2-1 home loss for Montreal Impact in the north american champions league QF first leg. Taider scored and I am happy to report that despite the loss the atmosphere was amazing. Non stop racket!

    Vic did pretty well but woeful finishing and defensive lapses cost the Impact in the end (very Saints-like).

  29. #8079

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Wareham
    Posts
    770

    Default

    Sampdoria's Manolo Gabbiadini has become the second Serie A player to test positive for the coronavirus, his club said on Thursday.

  30. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Panda View Post
    Sampdoria's Manolo Gabbiadini has become the second Serie A player to test positive for the coronavirus, his club said on Thursday.
    Get well soon, Gabbi.

  31. #8081

  32. #8082

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    hiding in shadows where I don't belong
    Posts
    31,261

    Default

    I see that Spurs are reportedly trying to get Poch to take a pay cut, hope he tells them to firk off. Mourinho has done no better
    really so they should pay whatever was agreed for their foolishness.

  33. #8083

    Default

    Don't get how anyone could claim Schneiderlin was only great for one season.


    https://www.theguardian.com/football...ant-one-season

  34. Default

    Alan Pardew has just been sacked by his Dutch club. In fairness he hasn't won a match for weeks.

  35. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CB Fry View Post
    Alan Pardew has just been sacked by his Dutch club. In fairness he hasn't won a match for weeks.
    He kept them up though.

  36. #8086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lets B Avenue View Post
    He kept them up though.
    And refused to take his bonus for doing so.

  37. #8087

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    stamping on peoples dreams since 2010
    Posts
    29,926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CB Fry View Post
    Alan Pardew has just been sacked by his Dutch club. In fairness he hasn't won a match for weeks.
    Kept them up, job done,

  38. Default

    Perhaps this should be on a Defector's Wives thread:

    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/115485..._source=pushly

    She certainly has some form doesn't she ?

  39. #8089

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    stamping on peoples dreams since 2010
    Posts
    29,926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Perhaps this should be on a Defector's Wives thread:

    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/115485..._source=pushly

    She certainly has some form doesn't she ?
    Apparently she was just delivering beer. Obviously you'd get a 49 year old footballers wife to deliver beer to a teenagers party on a council estate.

  40. #8090

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Turkish View Post
    Apparently she was just delivering beer. Obviously you'd get a 49 year old footballers wife to deliver beer to a teenagers party on a council estate.
    its nice to see that after her faux pas with a mobile phone salesman back in 2005 that they managed to save their marriage. I suppose the trappings of a Premier League footballers lifestyle beat out the offer of 1GB of free data every month after all.

  41. #8091

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beatlesaint View Post
    its nice to see that after her faux pas with a mobile phone salesman back in 2005 that they managed to save their marriage. I suppose the trappings of a Premier League footballers lifestyle beat out the offer of 1GB of free data every month after all.
    1GB data a month in 2005 would have been worth more than Kevin Phillips wage packet!

  42. #8092

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brockenhurst and EC4Y
    Posts
    2,195

    Default

    On past form Mrs Phillips could be classed as a key-worker.

  43. #8093

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Leslie Tiller was f**king murdered!
    Posts
    12,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Cat View Post
    1GB data a month in 2005 would have been worth more than Kevin Phillips wage packet!
    I think 1GB of data would have taken a month to download in 2005. The village I lived in then didn’t even have broadband.

  44. #8094

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Leslie Tiller was f**king murdered!
    Posts
    12,367

    Default

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-52552888

    This headline got my attention. He was even the same age, from the same place and a football coach.

  45. Default

    Lovren.....

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...avid-Icke.html

    Perhaps he'll presuade Liverpool to have a turquoise second strip next season.
    Last edited by Badger; 07-05-2020 at 12:28 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •