Summer 2012 HCDAJFU Thread - Premier League Special Edition

Jimmy_D

As for pace...are Man City fast? They're the champions, yet seem to be mainly fast at full back. We won't be slow there ourselves. Wide though, with Silva and Nasri, their emphasis isn't on pace is it. I know it's nice to have, but it's far more important to have decent footballers. Combine the two and you're talking that rare talent that costs the earth. Hence why most the fast wingers out there have little end product and frustrate everyone.

It's not leg speed that is important it is speed of thought and the speed the ball is moved on that is more important.

They don't relate to us as such, but both have been mentioned previously....

-- Sky Sports understands that Swansea City have made an approach for Bolton Wanderers midfielder Mark Davies.

-- Sky Sports understands that Junior Hoilett has agreed to join Queens Park Rangers after opting against penning a new deal at Blackburn Rovers.

Another name that's just popped up on another forum.

Niklas Moisander

57033.jpg

26 year old Finish captain and CB

Niklas Moisander, (born 29 September 1985 in Turku) is a Finnish footballer, who currently plays for Dutch team AZ and the national team of Finland. He is the captain of both teams. He is a centre back, but can also play as leftback. He is the twin brother of Henrik Moisander.

Will be interesting to see if this picks up pace.

We do like the Dutch leagues don't we?

Niklas Moisander

57033.jpg

Niklas Moisander, (born 29 September 1985 in Turku) is a Finnish footballer, who currently plays for Dutch team AZ and the national team of Finland. He is the captain of both teams. He is a centre back, but can also play as leftback. He is the twin brother of Henrik Moisander.

Looks like Saejis.

Niklas Moisander

57033.jpg

If we sign a Finnish player that'll be the end for me

We seem to be scouting half the dutch league. Good value for money? Or....?

For the size of the country Holland produces some exceptional players and they all seem to adapt to English football well so yes, it's a good idea to scout there.

Romelu Lukaku wants a loan club. HCDAJFU

Proceed with "We have enough strikers" rants...

Regardless of how many strikers we have - if that move was feasible it would be a truly excellent signing.

Romelu Lukaku wants a loan club. HCDAJFU

Proceed with "We have enough strikers" rants...

Linked with Fulham. Can see that happening too, more established side and all. Would rather take De Bruyne from tham as that's a position we need dealing with.

Surely not...Arjen Robben?

Never in a million years.

That's what I heard offered him 60 grand a week take it or leave it, he's having a think but NC is putting a timeline on it.

Considering he has recently signed a new contract with BM (I believe) and is way way way out of our league, I think the rumour is the Lens one and been lost in translation somewhere.

Interesting that everyone involved with the club has referred to Jack Stephens as a centre half rather than a full-back so far - including the man himself in the most recent interview, saying he's got "three brilliant centre-halfs" ahead of him. Possible he's been converted?

Not really a recent conversion, he has played there before for both Plymouth Argyle and Southampton youth teams. It does look like that is where they now see his main position to be though. I'll be changing him to CB as his main position on FM13.

I know, but he hasn't been included in any conversations on here regarding centrebacks.

Maybe I was just informing those that do care. My post was to Saint_Clark, and I know he plays FM, so he may well be interested. Those that don't care needn't be bothered by it and don't need to post mildly aggressive posts about it.

MLG can i ask you a question?

do you like Turkish?

What's this thread even about anymore?

HCDAJFU-Thread-Premier-League-Special-Edition?

What he said...hopefully.

It's a Friday night guys, FFS. I might be stuck in with sodding flu but surely there's something better for you to do than wind each other up on here.

This is a short list of guidelines that will help you to stay on-topic.

Only write about things related to the topic

Argument constructively for you own opinion

Give new insights to the discussion

Stay positive

I always follow these golden rules, yet suffer a great amount of prejudice.