Defectors Watch

adrian lord

What would Wanyama go for? £25m - £30m? Given that Brenda has spunked away £125m, not sure whether he will be allowed more or not.

Wanyama for £25m, sorry i don't think he's for sale at the moment, the Saints are cashed up and I wonder whether he wants to managed by an anchovy-smelling twoot like Brenda who can't qualify any European Comp at the rate he's going.

Some thoughts on Lovren from Man U Red Cafe:

Lovren is absolutely awful. Somehow I thought that he was a good defender, but he has been so **** this season

Lovren having a mare.

He was carried by Fonte last season. Lots of Southampton fans agree that Fonte is the much better defender but Lovren liked to put out those last minute tackles for the Youtube montages so people thought he was the superior defender.

Lovren is ridiculously stupid player, I can't believe how someone can look so stupid on the pitch. I am probably annoying with criticiseing him every week, but I can't stop laughing whenever I watch him.

Loveren is looking like an absolutely dreadful buy so far. Remember when Liverpool fans absolutely denied that they there's a possibility that they won't finish in top 4.

That RAWK thread is golden, they almost unanimously agree that Lovren is so bad, they should sell him in January and take a bath on his value. Beautiful.

I know it won't happen because Brendan seems too stubborn to ship him out but I would love it if we started looking for a buyer in January before his transfer value drops below half what we paid.

I must admit, it's very pleasing reading RAWK.

A club who continue to feel that they are this mega force in world football, when in fact they are also rans. Their best chance was last season, and they won't get another for a long time, especially with transfer windows like the one they've just had.

Whoops!

Lovren was superb for us, although he did lose a bit after his bad injury. His head went to Liverpool but his ability stayed at St Mary's

Good first half of the season for us, 2nd half was so so. Few errors, few slips, few stupid decisions down by corner flags. and ultimately a demand to leave.

6 months of decent stuff, the rest was drivel.

Good first half of the season for us, 2nd half was so so. Few errors, few slips, few stupid decisions down by corner flags. and ultimately a demand to leave.

6 months of decent stuff, the rest was drivel.

yep after the horrible injury at Sunderland his performances did falter but he still was decent and Iwas sad he left.Now I don't care especially after his behaviour

It's a shame - used to have a respect and even a little affection for Liverpool for the way they gave the nation great European nights in their heyday to enjoy. They did so in a manner that was likeable, in contrast to the arrogant swaggering of Man U's Euro successes under Ferguson.

Now though, I utterly detest them and make merry of their travails this season.

It's a shame - used to have a respect and even a little affection for Liverpool for the way they gave the nation great European nights in their heyday to enjoy. They did so in a manner that was likeable, in contrast to the arrogant swaggering of Man U's Euro successes under Ferguson.

Now though, I utterly detest them and make merry of their travails this season.

totally agree, my sentiments exactly.

Looking oh so happy together like peas in a pod

B1XebFlCEAEz_BS.jpg

Click on image to enlarge

Alex Goring Crook ‏@alex_crook 4hr hours ago

Final point from my game this morning. Rodgers is destroying Rickie Lambert. Needs a run of games to get sharpness. Not an impact sub #lfc

Edited by ART

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1405[/ATTACH]

Final point from my game this morning. Rodgers is destroying Rickie Lambert. Needs a run of games to get sharpness. Not an impact sub #lfc

They simply don't know how to use him. Of all the people who have left, the lack of impact Lambert has had is the worst to see. I'm sure their fans and their coaches see him as an impact sub when they need a goal, so they can hit it long. They don't get him, we did.

Come back Rickie.

They simply don't know how to use him. Of all the people who have left, the lack of impact Lambert has had is the worst to see. I'm sure their fans and their coaches see him as an impact sub when they need a goal, so they can hit it long. They don't get him, we did.

Come back Rickie.

So he could erm... be an impact sub? :( No place for him anymore sadly.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1405[/ATTACH]

do you think either of them thought they would get so little playing time? I did see the writing on the wall with Rickie (and he may have as well too, but didn't care), but I seriously doubt Lallana thought he was going to sit on the bench for entire League games when he made the move to Liverpool.

Where's that Scouse ***t that used to post on here. Surprised he ain't on boasting about their history

How many Liverpool fans does it take to change a lightbulb? They don't, they just sit around talking about how good the old one was.

Since Liverpool is on TV every damn week here in the US, they get to be the team I make a point to sit, watch, and root against.

LOL .....you are in Texas I have seen all of Saints games so far here.

What does annoy is the pandering to MU Scouse as if they are the be all and end all :)