Biggest defeat: 21/10/1981, Southampton 2-4 Sporting, Southampton

Appearances in UEFA Cup Winners' Cup: 1

Appearances in UEFA Europa League: 5

Player with most UEFA appearances: 12

Steven Williams (WAL)

Nicholas Holmes (ENG)

Top scorers in UEFA club competitions: 6

Mick Channon ( ENG)

Stevie Williams Wales? He was our captain in our best ever league finish in the top flight of 2nd in 83/84 and an England International! The UEFA site needs correcting!

Edited by Saint Without a Halo

I've just spotted and I think this is right, that the 2nd round of the 2nd leg is a week after the draw for our third round qualifying draw, so we know if we're home or away, but not where we're playing? Utterly ridiculous for the travelling fans, what a joke!

I've just spotted and I think this is right, that the 2nd round of the 2nd leg is a week after the draw for our third round qualifying draw, so we know if we're home or away, but not where we're playing? Utterly ridiculous for the travelling fans, what a joke!

Correct. We will have exactly one week to book

****ing ******** , I've arranged my 2 week summer holiday around the start of the season and Saints go and **** it up by starting earlier . What are the chances of a spainish , French or Portuguese side I can get to from costa del sol ? Don't think the old snap dragon will be too happy if I disappear mid holiday for more than a day .

****ing ******** , I've arranged my 2 week summer holiday around the start of the season and Saints go and **** it up by starting earlier . What are the chances of a spainish , French or Portuguese side I can get to from costa del sol ? Don't think the old snap dragon will be too happy if I disappear mid holiday for more than a day .

I have the same issue. 1st leg is the day before we leave for Southern France and the 2nd leg when we are out there. Mrs has been told that if we are away in the 2nd leg that the lad and myself will be finding a way to go. If we are away in the 1st leg then she may have to do the drive solo with the girls and we will meet her there. That was her idea.

She's ace is my Mrs.

How does the draw work? There's no chance we can get west ham or liverpool or something like that is there?

Liverpool are going in at the group stage along with Spurs. If West Ham win in the 1st and 2nd qualifying rounds we could draw them unless the draw is seeded - not sure on that one.

I think apartheid from the seeded part of the draw, the rest is pretty random. This means the home or away leg could be on the 30th July.... Now I am hoping the away leg is first, as I am in Morocco on holiday from the 1st until 8th August!

I imagine ticket allocation for away games will follow on from away games attended this season?

I would not worry to much..... There was plenty of room the last away game in Europe! Not many people can drop everything and travel in the UK let alone Eastern Europe! Even more so with 1 weeks notice! There is also the expense!

Edited by Dr Who?