Ronald Koeman Joins Everton - CONFIRMED

Jimmy_D

The hold up is a bit strange. What 'practical issues' could there be? Aside from needing his signature of course.

Would be ****ing funny if it fell through.

Imagine the meltdown on here if a manager was coming to us, and this hold up was going on!

Isn't Koeman sailing in the Med? probably is something as simple as a signature doubt his boat has a fax machine . I love the way Ron has already served Everton with notice on his priorities holidays come first :D

I can well understand Everton having such a poor home record in front of thousands of gobby Liverpudlians with an overinflated sense of entitlement. If those that have come on here are anything to go by. No wonder they were so much better away. If I was them I wouldn't get my hopes up because there could be massive disappointment in the pipeline. Koeman is a half decent manager but he doesn't do miracles.

Oh look one of the blue bin dipping, jobless, tools from that dump near Anfield is here again,

Just back from jobseekers i guess ?

hate us don't you lad. seems there is a lot of bitterness and anger inside of you. every post you write spews venom. Can tell your a lonely fella.

even your own don't like you....:D

hate us don't you lad. seems there is a lot of bitterness and anger inside of you. every post you write spews venom. Can tell your a lonely fella.

:lol:

Far from it i think you are funny in an entertaining sort of way....point and laugh type of funny....do you have curly hair and a tache?..Calm down..calm down

The hold up is a bit strange. What 'practical issues' could there be? Aside from needing his signature of course.

Imagine the meltdown on here if a manager was coming to us, and this hold up was going on!

Les wants RK to deliver the 5m in notes dressed as an Umpa Lumpa.

The practical issue is they can't take any piccies to go with the announcement as he is on holiday. Fookin koeman eh - I'm going in me hols - **** everything else

- Sentences should start with a capital letter. [x4]

- Questions should be punctuated with a question mark. [x1]

- Learn how to differentiate "your" and "you're". [x1]

- Learn to link your thoughts coherently, rather than writing a collection of short sentences. [All]

Not your best work. Please see me after class!

- Learn to link your thoughts coherently, rather than writing a collection of short sentences. [All]

:lol:

He`s a scouser, never been to school too busy burgling houses

Edited by ALWAYS_SFC

RK normally spends his holidays in his Villa at Vale do Lobo in the Algarve. It is 20 mins from Faro Aeroporto so he could fly to Liverpool and be back for lunch. Flight times are only 2.25 hrs.

If he really wanted to......:suspicious:

The practical issue is they can't take any piccies to go with the announcement as he is on holiday. Fookin koeman eh - I'm going in me hols - **** everything else

Photoshop would solve that problem. Quick piccie on his mobile in the Caribbean and voila. I'm sure they could even find a blue and white scarf out there somewhere. It really is getting bloody annoying this delay, not because Everton can't announce but because we either can't move with getting new man in or at least can't announce same. If Les is as good as most think the new man will already be signed, sealed and delivered.

Ui

My opinion is on having agreed to the money, he has now actually seen the place and is contemplating a Volte face to manage Dynamo Damascus for a better work life balance...

they have just signed darren gibson

throw in Scott Dann

going to be a magical season

Bit weird, Everton fans were sure they'd see the back of the likes of him this summer what with them being out of contract.

He's pretty crap to be honest.

I can't imagine that it's just being held up by the simple need for a signature.

Ronnie would have sorted out his own compensation first, but perhaps the package for Erwin and Kluitenberg is a sticking point.

Or maybe he's concerned about a situation in which Stones is keen to leave and Saints are going to make it nigh on impossible for VvD to join him up there. With Scott Dann on their shopping list and not much else on the market, I would be too.

Or maybe he's facing some legal issues of his own surrounding the dumping of his agent just before he commits to a new deal. That one could get very ugly and expensive if Guido Albers decides to pursue it, so perhaps Koeman is looking for Everton to pick up the legal tab or settlement cost.

Whatever it is, I don't give a sh*t. I just want us to sort out our own situation.

A mongboarder who died fighting for the truth.

How would we feel if the deal collapsed at the 11th hour and Koeman wanted back in?

Stranger things have happened and the longer deals like this drag on the less likely they are to happen, despite the reassurances.

I'm kind've in the damage has been done already, let's move on with someone new camp...but if he came back with an explantation of not being given reassurances about investment for players, or (more plausibly) that he didn't get the respect from LR he thought he deserved...guess we'll never know if that's the truth

How would we feel if the deal collapsed at the 11th hour and Koeman wanted back in?

Stranger things have happened and the longer deals like this drag on the less likely they are to happen, despite the reassurances.

I'm kind've in the damage has been done already, let's move on with someone new camp...but if he came back with an explantation of not being given reassurances about investment for players, or (more plausibly) that he didn't get the respect from LR he thought he deserved...guess we'll never know if that's the truth

Koeman has gone. there will be no going back

It's not really dragging on - he'll come back from holiday all ready to do the scarf over the head photograph and press conference at Goodison.

Probably just reassuring the wife that they can get a place in some new money chavtastic joke like Alderley Edge rather than live in self pity city itself.

If someone decided to give the UK an enema, Liverpool is where they would stick the tube.

Koeman has his first column in the Mirror newspaper tomorrow.

He's going to be a regular columnist for them apparently.

I hope it's soft,strong and very absorbent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unless the Sun comes in with an offer that matches his ambition.

"It's" a great newspaper, printed out of a good organisation and has a lot of qualities.

If he signed another 3 year contract, I'd think this was a master stroke

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

i heard his column was in bill kenwrights mouth!

What I dont understand is, having just returned from two weeks holiday and having forced a move to Everton he finds it necessary to take another holiday when there are negotiations to be done , arrangements to be made and contracts to be signed

He might lose his £500 deposit - after all, things are going to be tight on the money front for the next few years.