Virgil Transfer Rumours - Summer 17

wild-saint

Personally, tell him to get match fit with the U23's, if he doesn't, fine him until he does. If he does, pick him for the first team if he refuses, fine him until he fulfils his contract. Play hard ball and more importantly be seen to play hard ball. Show him what toxic means. and how far away June 2022 is. Tell him he won't be released until he plays a complete year in the first team however long that takes. Tell his agent they aren't acceptable to us and we won't deal with them again. Then nail anybody we have evidence of tapping up. It might not solve the VVD problem but it would save us money and get us a lot of respect. Transfer him when we are through and not to Liverpool.

Plan!

A response David that I and quite a few others would love!! Unfortunately, although I believe Ralph Kruger that he will not be sold this window unless there is a stupid offer I'm not at all convinced that they would have the b**ls to let him rot until 2022, but that would be great.

Time to draw a line in the sand Eric and take it from there. Tell him to forget any ideas of moving in January.

If we stand our ground this 26 year old who hasn't played for eight months would be looking at another year without playing. Screw the agent and put VVD in his place. Time to put our foot down hard.

Agree there is no way we should sell him this window. We must make a stand.

Personally, tell him to get match fit with the U23's, if he doesn't, fine him until he does. If he does, pick him for the first team if he refuses, fine him until he fulfils his contract. Play hard ball and more importantly be seen to play hard ball. Show him what toxic means. and how far away June 2022 is. Tell him he won't be released until he plays a complete year in the first team however long that takes. Tell his agent they aren't acceptable to us and we won't deal with them again. Then nail anybody we have evidence of tapping up. It might not solve the VVD problem but it would save us money and get us a lot of respect. Transfer him when we are through and not to Liverpool.

Spot on action. Someone (club wise) needs to move some of the power away from the players at some point.

Not entirely convinced Ralph and Led have the balls....

I keep flip flopping between wanting to do this and just getting shot of the **** and using the money to strengthen the team.

If we can get silly money for a centre back it does make good business sense, especially considering it is in attack we seem to have most problems.

Lots of players get such an inflated view of themselves and their worth-not only VVD- that they think they are bigger than their club. Its happenend to Saints too often. If we are now asserting the club as bigger than any player--cherrs, and well done Les, Ralph and whoever. But £50m + Ox would be hard to refuse and I reckon most fans would take that gladly and still say well done Les and Ralph.

Would you sell your body for £100 the girl was asked, get lost replied the girl, Ok how about £50,000, that's more like it, right let's say £200 for cash, what do you think I am, We know what you are, we are just haggling about the price.

If the club takes the money instead of putting this arsehole back in his box and with it sending a message to football that's just about what they are. I loved him as a player but if he never played for us again it would be worthwhile to stop this in it's tracks.

If we keep him, we only have one unhappy player to deal with. It'll be hard for him to keep up his attitude after 1st Sept.

However if we sell, we may well have at least two unhappy players, in Bertrand & Cedric, plus any others who think they can pull the same stunt. I feel that Les needs to stand firm on this one. The Gao's also need to set a precedent as well. Sell and they'll be seen as profit takers by other clubs and the fans.

I would too but Ox wouldn't come

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think probably everybody would - but didn't Ox kick up a stink when he wanted to leave us himself? Can distinctly remember a full page in one of the red tops stating how he was ready to make that step up and wanted to leave - much to Cortese's anger at the time.

Can't imagine either he would come back here at this stage (with Chelsea and Liverpool rumoured to be bidding). I believe in seasons gone by we have talked about him with Arsenal - but that was when his stock was a little lower.

Think probably everybody would - but didn't Ox kick up a stink when he wanted to leave us himself? Can distinctly remember a full page in one of the red tops stating how he was ready to make that step up and wanted to leave - much to Cortese's anger at the time.

Can't imagine either he would come back here at this stage (with Chelsea and Liverpool rumoured to be bidding). I believe in seasons gone by we have talked about him with Arsenal - but that was when his stock was a little lower.

Don't see him coming back - But one thing I would say, is the kid needs to play.

Don't see the point in moving to a Chelsea or City where he'll be in exactly the same scenario he's in now.

Wasn't his dad also his agent? I seem to remember, it was suggested, he was set to make a decent amount of money off Ox moving to Arsenal and was pushing hard for it.

Wasn't his dad also his agent? I seem to remember, it was suggested, he was set to make a decent amount of money off Ox moving to Arsenal and was pushing hard for it.

Correct. Agent of player who wants move clashing with custodian of the club shocker.

Not much has changed since :)

Where's the 'Like' button?

We need to do this. For the greater good.

No idea. He got two things right, the strike and the transfer request, all info that could, and probably did come from Van Dijk's side. He probably knows someone who knows Van Dijk or his agent but when he is asked to provide information that you could only get from the executive level in the club he gives a load of waffle and says whatever was recently in the media. Didn't see Lemina coming or the takeover or Hoedt, not even a "big news coming" type hint. He is fairly ITK when it comes to Van Dijk's intentions but until proven otherwise he is using his limited ITK credentials to pretend that he knows more than he really does, particularly when it comes to Les' plans.

This forum makes me laugh (not in a good way for example I'm disappointed I haven't seen any discussion about the rank injustice of pitching that big lad against the small ginger lad in the half time relay last night).

Yesterday I was definitely a plant by the club. Today I'm VVD's barber. Wonder who will have definitely planted me tomorrow. Mr Gao perhaps.

You're right in what you say apart from I did see Lemina coming flower. take a look back and you'll see I told you the day of the signing. I knew the situation with Hoedt but was limited in what I could share, I knew about Gazzaniga before that came out in the press. The offer to the keeper, Clasie and the takeover I all knew about too. I cut all of there hair.

Apart from that your post was right. ?

I have to be careful with what I say about some things for what I hope will be obvious reasons. So if I'm vague, I'm usually doing it for a reason. I don't get told about everything that happens at the club so I'm not going to be able to cover everything.

No new VVD news today. He didn't come in for his haircut.

Some new news I've been told. Burnley bid for Shane Long and it was rejected. A CL club have enquired about him more recently but not been told who - can't be many likely options though. Either Tottenham or Liverpool I would think? We still intend to keep him though I'm told.

This forum makes me laugh (not in a good way for example I'm disappointed I haven't seen any discussion about the rank injustice of pitching that big lad against the small ginger lad in the half time relay last night).

Yesterday I was definitely a plant by the club. Today I'm VVD's barber. Wonder who will have definitely planted me tomorrow. Mr Gao perhaps.

You're right in what you say apart from I did see Lemina coming flower. take a look back and you'll see I told you the day of the signing. I knew the situation with Hoedt but was limited in what I could share, I knew about Gazzaniga before that came out in the press. The offer to the keeper, Clasie and the takeover I all knew about too. I cut all of there hair.

Apart from that your post was right.

I have to be careful with what I say about some things for what I hope will be obvious reasons. So if I'm vague, I'm usually doing it for a reason. I don't get told about everything that happens at the club so I'm not going to be able to cover everything.

Some new news I've been told. Burnley bid for Shane Long and it was rejected. A CL club have enquired about him more recently but not been told who - can't be many likely options though. Either Tottenham or Liverpool I would think? We still intend to keep him though I'm told.

CL club could be Celtic? Just speculating here but wouldn't make much sense for Spurs or Liverpool to want him.

Where I'm at is Jog him on if anyone but liverpool pay 60m otherwise make him rot (I'd piggy back him up there for 100m though , not that I can be brought)

The ****'s behaviour has infuriated me so much I'm almost at the point where my favourite outcome would be we keep him, he grovels and says he'll play (how ****ing generous) , and we tell him we'll get back to him next summer.

Apart from that your post was right. 

The Long/Burnley story is old news. Long was keen on the move but his Mrs told him she's not moving north so it was a non starter.

Apart from that your post was right.

So everything you're right about is you being ITK, and everything you turn out to be wrong about was you speculating or it changed then?

You really should keep up. 7 years ago that. P.s

Pop up sometime. Or keep hiding behind a username

Apologises for not keeping abreast of the changes on your illustrious career

By the way having watched you fall on your sorry arse whilst struggling to run 200 metres during the half time interval I'll rest assured that should I ever be unfortunate enough to come across you in person any hiding won't be done by me.

So everything you're right about is you being ITK, and everything you turn out to be wrong about was you speculating or it changed then?

Heh.

its the way he gets arsey whenever challenged that proves he is a wum. Nobody in any position of power would be so desperate to be believed and so upset when not.

Never understood why posters on here turn on their own fans in the way we do..... May be it happens on other forums.

I don't know Tom28 from Adam, but he called the VVD training before any press or certainly anyone on here did..... Now that was a lucky guess according to some posters.

Take a look back through his posting history. He has broken cover in terms of being ITK fairly recently, but gave lots of snippets as suggestions or questions (That turned out to be right) going back to 2014 ( Couldn't be arsed to go check any further) and a telling post on page 7 of his forum posts..... will let you lot work it out.

He quite clearly is closer than any of us- Doesn't mean he will always be right and is almost certainly third / fourth hand info.... Exactly the same as Monk and Guan.

I doubt it would be rocket science to work out who he is (Again can't be arsed) but my guess is he works at Staplewood in some capacity.

Keep posting Tom28 - You provide much more insight than the rest of us.