Virgil Transfer Rumours - Summer 17

wild-saint

Tools on here.

He's been pretty much bang on with the VVD stuff bar VVD being on Strike. He wasn't.

But he was all over the transfer request by the looks of it, but the usual c***s are saying "lucky guess mate".

Damned if you do damned if you don't.

It's always a lucky guess or if it isn't that, it was in the papers already, if it isn't that someone else posted it first, if it isn't that anyone could have guessed it, if it isn't that, you're just making it up to fit a story, if it isn't that you're a liar/Fake Jack Schitt blah blah.

Those posters are a bunch of Internet mugs who know F'all.

Getting on the blokes back and he tipped the lot of you off. F** me.

And before you say it.... I don't know Tom28 and I have nothing to gain.

I'm only seeing this now because someone linked me to it that liverpool made a bid, don't know about that, but I do know the club are properly livid with Liverpool.

And he defo ain't going there.

Do whatever you like with that...shove it up your bumhole for all I care. I couldn't give a f***.

Pure speculation I reckon he's going to Chelsea personally with Remy coming here.

You should post on here without the expectation of any gratitude. Me, I read these things, and because I am naive and cannot understand why anyone on an anonymous forum would bother to make things up, I go with it. After all what pleasure would someone derive from bigging up a nom de plume?

Anyway, I really do want to believe the anyone but Liverpool. I find the stance that Liverpool have taken to be very strange. They are almost forcing us to make sure that it is anyone but them, which as they want him, is a little ****ing bizarre.

Tools on here.

He's been pretty much bang on with the VVD stuff bar VVD being on Strike. He wasn't.

But he was all over the transfer request by the looks of it, but the usual c***s are saying "lucky guess mate".

It's always a lucky guess or if it isn't that, it was in the papers already, if it isn't that someone else posted it first, if it isn't that anyone could have guessed it, if it isn't that, you're just making it up to fit a story, if it isn't that you're a liar/Fake Jack Schitt blah blah.

I'm only seeing this now because someone linked me to it that liverpool made a bid, don't know about that, but I do know the club are properly livid with Liverpool.

Do whatever you like with that...shove it up your bumhole for all I care. I couldn't give a f***.

Pure speculation I reckon he's going to Chelsea personally with Remy coming here.

Troll

Tools on here.

Hi Jack.

Thanks for the rant! :) :thumbup:

Tools on here.

9/10

:lol:

No worries there.

Why would anyone think you know someone who's seemingly ITK, you gormless tit?

Edited by shurlock

AR-10, I quite like reading posts where people post snippets they have from various sources. Normally they don't amount to much, but still good to know. As Tom28 has got a couple of things right with his timing, and the fact that he has imparted things that we previously didn't know, I'm prepared to believe his ITK credentials, without taking his word as gospel.

Some of this flak you've copped does seem a little OTT, but by the same token you have posted a few needy posts - I understand feeling frustrated if you post something and people immediately lambast you - you must wonder what the point is - but equally I think some people feel like you're doing it for your own status/benefit, and get upset when you're not promoted to a forum sage with people hanging off your every word.

The main thing you could do to change that is to post something that nobody knows, or post a few definitive things that will eventually come to pass. As many have pointed out, you tend to hint at things which are already the general consensus, like you're playing the odds rather than actually ITK.

Tools on here.

Ahhh bless your little cotton socks

Tools on here.

Textbook

This forum makes me laugh (not in a good way for example I'm disappointed I haven't seen any discussion about the rank injustice of pitching that big lad against the small ginger lad in the half time relay last night).

Yesterday I was definitely a plant by the club. Today I'm VVD's barber. Wonder who will have definitely planted me tomorrow. Mr Gao perhaps.

You're right in what you say apart from I did see Lemina coming flower. take a look back and you'll see I told you the day of the signing. I knew the situation with Hoedt but was limited in what I could share, I knew about Gazzaniga before that came out in the press. The offer to the keeper, Clasie and the takeover I all knew about too. I cut all of there hair.

Apart from that your post was right. [emoji3]

I have to be careful with what I say about some things for what I hope will be obvious reasons. So if I'm vague, I'm usually doing it for a reason. I don't get told about everything that happens at the club so I'm not going to be able to cover everything.

No new VVD news today. He didn't come in for his haircut.

Some new news I've been told. Burnley bid for Shane Long and it was rejected. A CL club have enquired about him more recently but not been told who - can't be many likely options though. Either Tottenham or Liverpool I would think? We still intend to keep him though I'm told.

Here's an idea to shut up the nasty cynic fraternity...

The next time you get told something that's not in the public domain and is about to break in the coming hours/days, send a private message (or email ) to one of the mods or admins 'in confidence'. Then, when the news breaks the aforementioned mod/admin can confirm that you knew beforehand. You might say that's a bit of a faff, but it's actually quite a simple and quick step that a genuine 'ITKer' could do in order to corroborate their credibility.

Just an idea.

The next time you get told something that's not in the public domain and is about to break in the coming hours/days, send a private message (or email ) to one of the mods or admins 'in confidence'. Then, when the news breaks the aforementioned mod/admin can confirm that you knew beforehand. You might say that's a bit of a faff, but it's actually quite a simple and quick step that a genuine 'ITKer' could do in order to corroborate their credibility.

Just an idea.

Ooh, putting yourself forward ;)

"I think you should tell someone who posts every day with thousands of posts to their name"

"Ok, shurlock?"

"Not shurlock, you can't trust someone with a Martin Samuel profile pic. Better to have, say, Markus Liebherr"

"Oh ok, ALWAYS_SFC?"

"Someone a bit more balanced than ALWAYS..."

"S-Clarke?"

"Oh give me strength..."

Just an idea.

But that would involve an investment of £5 in certain cases wouldn't it ? Sending and receiving PMs are limited to those who've paid aren't they ?

Just an idea.

Here's another idea:

If you think someone is an "up their own ar5e, fake news ITK'er", just put them on ignore. I don't need the help of self styled forum vigilantes riding in on their white keyboards to save me from my own gullibility. I'll happily lap up what they post, and if it turns out to be bullsh1t, then shame on them for fooling me once.

Tools on here.

AR-10, I'm hearing whispers we've been linked with a Dutch centre back from Lazio. You been told anything?

Just an idea.

Happy to offer this. Some have done this previously with embargoed information.....

The WUM ITKers are infinitely bigger nobbers than anyone who is mildly sceptical. Jealousy often has little to do with it. Absolutely right to call them out. Perhaps you're just a patsy who laps up any old ****.

Naa, it's just jealousy. He seems pretty kosher to me.

Naa, it's just jealousy. He seems pretty kosher to me.

Spot the difference:

Exhibit 1: Tom28 = seemingly ITK with some useful and interesting tidbits, though won't be mortgaging the house on him anytime soon.

Exhibit 2: AR-10= clueless fantasist and tryhard.

Just an idea.

How about keeping on subject, this is boring....

How about keeping on subject, this is boring....

I agree, what a load of self important horse Shi.t. no football related debate, news, updates at all. Just a bunch of mongboard warriors spouting their cr.ap as Turkish has been pointing out for years now. Where are the mods who should be deleting this ego driven rubbish?

I don't know where this forum stands on ITK posted on other sites, but someone on RAWK (where posts of Saintsweb ITKs info such as Tom28 are banned), claims to have received snippets concerning the VVD fiasco as follows:

1. ~ Chelsea are planning on bidding shortly;

2. ~ VVD's representatives would rather see him go to Chelsea than stay with Saints;

3. ~ There is a conflict between VVD and his representatives because he still really wants to go to Liverpool.

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=335603.12400

I don't know where this forum stands on ITK posted on other sites, but someone on RAWK (where posts of Saintsweb ITKs info such as Tom28 are banned), claims to have received snippets concerning the VVD fiasco as follows:

2. ~ VVD's representatives would rather see him go to Chelsea than stay with Saints;

3. ~ There is a conflict between VVD and his representatives because he still really wants to go to Liverpool.

"Don't worry about moving clubs, I'm fine with missing out on a multi million pound management fee, you just do the right thing for you and your family" said no modern day football manager - ever.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Tools on here.

This coming from another ITK.

Agree wholeheartedly.

Intersting. I can't see us letting him go this late in the window tbh and it would be stupid to. It's clear to anyone that his agent doesn't give a flying **** about him and just wants his money. Van Dijk should see this by now surely?

As some reasonable posters have said, you can either choose to believe what I write or not. I don't really care either way and I'm not going to be upset if you don't.

Anyway, latest news I have is that VVD is now almost certain to leave in this window. My source said he still thinks that it won't be to Liverpool though. If he goes, our incoming targets are likely to change. That's what MP was referring to yesterday when he said we never know what will happen in the last moment...we are ready.

Hoedt unlikely to start today. Wish I was going but some inconsiderate fcker chose to get married today. 1-2 win for me I reckon. Redmond and Gabbi. COYR!

As some reasonable posters have said, you can either choose to believe what I write or not. I don't really care either way and I'm not going to be upset if you don't.

Anyway, latest news I have is that VVD is now almost certain to leave in this window. My source said he still thinks that it won't be to Liverpool though. If he goes, our incoming targets are likely to change. That's what MP was referring to yesterday when he said we never know what will happen in the last moment...we are ready.

Hoedt unlikely to start today. Wish I was going but some inconsiderate fcker chose to get married today. 1-2 win for me I reckon. Redmond and Gabbi. COYR!

So stupid to sell with 5 days and counting until the window shuts. We will be held to ransom money wise with any of our targets post VVD sale - will we ever learn?

Well I hope your wrong. If we were going to sell we might as well have let him go ages go this late in the window seems pointless. Personally I'd rather we put down a marker and didn't sell him this summer to show that saints aren't going to be pushed around by dickhead players and their money grabbing ****s of agents anymore.

Intersting. I can't see us letting him go this late in the window tbh and it would be stupid to. It's clear to anyone that his agent doesn't give a flying **** about him and just wants his money. Van Dijk should see this by now surely?

What difference does the timing make? We've signed his replacement. Any club who we've dealt with already will have thought it likely that he would be going and will have pulled our pants down as much as possible on fees. It's obvious he was going and he will.

Cheers for the update. I'll be happy when he's gone (not Liverpool though) and look forward to the club reinvesting in some players that can score.

Cheers for the update. I'll be happy when he's gone (not Liverpool though) and look forward to the club reinvesting in some players that can score.
Me too sick and tired of this distraction and honestly don't think I want to see him again in our colours and dont think I will.

The lack of respect for people that helped him over his injury is a disgrace.

The squad needs improving and only way is to sell.

He hasn't played since January competitively and no pre-season so a month away at least.

If the club are selling sooner the better and we can recruit although we dont have much time now.

Jannsen from Leeds 15m would be my choice.

Anyone but Liverpool and surprised no club from Europe have bid for the tw8t.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It's very clear now that whatever stance Saints take with VVD they won't win in opinion.

IF the deal is to Chelsea for 70-80m and Christiansen and Remy come on loan as suggested on this thread then I think that's a very good deal.

Having Hoedt in the door before we sell has strengthened our position. Of course VVD and Hoedt / Other is a lot stronger than Yoshida and Stephens but Hoedt plus Stepehens or Yoshida is better. Add Christiansen into that mix and actually it's a really decent group.

That solution would then mean a well equipped squad with 70+m in the bank for next summer after 12 months identifying another new CB.

In many ways I think I like that solution better than keeping him!!

Krueger has had an absolute Hooiveld if we do end up selling him.

Why go through all the hassle of the summer and then cave in at the end? Would literally be no benefit to Saints. Could just have sold in May and moved on, with probably a different transfer budget to what we had.

Bednarek an increasingly bewildering signing were VVD to go.