Saints 1-1 Chelsea- Match Thread

os862saints

A team without KWP and Armstrong has no energy and no creativity. They aren't necessarily the best players of the season, but they do make us tick, and we are ponderous without them. The folly of such a small squad this season (with games coming thick and fast and limited recovery facilities) is really coming home to haunt us at the moment. Think I'll find something else to do this afternoon, rather than watch this potential shit show 🙄

7 minutes ago, Chris cooper said:

Was guna say lol no way can you here fans from there mush . 

You can hear from Hythe if the wind is in the right direction. I know because I heard two great roars that day we lost 3-2 to Chelsea. Both times I checked my phone for confirmation we had scored.

Disappointingly, Chelsea are able to pass it around/through us without breaking a sweat.  Bar for a poor shot or a mis-placed final ball, we have not found ourselves in trouble yet...

It is not as if we are parking 10 men behind the ball either. Just really in-offensive!

Can't constantly blame injuries.  We have two starters unavailable - most teams will have that, or worse.

weird.

• Lighthouse changed the title to Saints 1-1 Chelsea- Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic