Sheffield Utd 0-2 Saints - Match Thread

Harry_SFC

2 minutes ago, Saint Fan CaM said:

Looking toothless and slow in attack as usual. We’ll end up gifting at least a point to SU unless we find a way to move the ball much quicker. Tells is looking a right handful though.

We are playing the usual way. Backward and sideways and slow. No threat at all. Even wasted 3 decent free kicks. Need to find some confidence.. 

• Like 1

We should have a sweepstake on which player will get injured each game. Crazy. For a man already in no form, you could probably say his Euros campaign seems a distant dream away now.

Adams then? Please not Redmond. Yes Che against his former club. I like Che. The Ormerod of the current day. 😜

tenor.gif

Just now, skintsaint said:

why we do weak against long balls.

Yep and it also completely kills our pressing game.

you can’t press the ball in the air so opposition often play route 1 which we then can’t always deal with

2 minutes ago, Dorchester Saint said:

SWF: “Ings obviously wants out, his attitude stinks, drop him etc

Also SWF: FFS Ings is injured, we’re fucked etc 

In all honesty I don't think our chances of winning are diminished at all by having him off the pitch, he hasn't looked anywhere near the same player as last season.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Noodles34 said:

As in regarding the injury? 
going to be out for a while 

A few weeks, wasn’t his knees, looked like groin area to me. Hasn’t been on it since agent was in his ear but it’s backfiring as can’t see City wanting him and Kane seems staying at Spurs. 

Looks like 0-0 to me unless we give a stupid one away or Armstrong/Stuart tee one up from range that do a bit in the air to beat Ramsdale. We’ve got 2 lively wide players but Che doesn’t tend to anticipate in the box.

• Lighthouse changed the title to Sheffield Utd 0-2 Saints - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic