Sheffield Utd 0-2 Saints - Match Thread

Harry_SFC

I guess we are managing Djenepo with his injury history. I think he’s a stronger option than Tella. We miss Walcott for sure.

Che Adams is in poor form but he loves a goal against Sheffield United. His brute force would be useful against a team like this.

That’s our best possible team line up. Like that he’s dropped Redmond, that Adams’ plodding performances have been replaced by Tella and Minamino’s potential zip, that Forster has retained his place and that joy of joy Diallo and KWP are back. Need to get it done. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, The Cat said:

Bench looks stronger as well.

Yeah, that bench is the right balance of youth and experience.  

Let's just get this one over the line PLEASE. Could really do without being thoroughly pissed off all weekend again. 

• Like 3

• Lighthouse changed the title to Sheffield Utd vs Saints - Match Thread
12 minutes ago, Saint Garrett said:

Take Tella out for one of Walcott, Redmond, Djenepo or Adams and I’d agree with you. 

On current form, Tella is a better option than either of Redmond, Djenepo or Adams. If Walcott was fit and in the firm he was before injury, it would be a toss-up between them.

14 minutes ago, Sheaf Saint said:

On current form, Tella is a better option than either of Redmond, Djenepo or Adams. If Walcott was fit and in the firm he was before injury, it would be a toss-up between them.

Based on what? Tella, yes promising, but hasn’t really done anything in any games he’s played in. I hope he can offer something in behind today. 

2 minutes ago, SNSUN said:

5b7d0b73e3484a1aec99c623-large.jpg?cache

Premature EjaculaNun? w00t!

UTS - we CAN win this and that is probably our strongest team sans injuries. STOP THE ROT AND WIN!!! FFS

Been a while since we had some lucky nuns and muffins on a match thread.

909F1497-DC5F-4C94-A159-F3ED29EFC31A.jpeg

• Haha 1

• Lighthouse changed the title to Sheffield Utd 0-2 Saints - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic