Sheffield Utd 0-2 Saints - Match Thread

Harry_SFC

5 minutes ago, skintsaint said:

when did Lee Dixon get so old :o

I agree was thinking the same. Was one of my favourite non Saints players in the day though because he looked like a librarian that played a bit of football

1 minute ago, Mr X said:

He's lost posession more than twice but yeah we have to take account he's been out for over a month 

We have certainly been poor and its a difficult watch but SU are far worse.  We have gifted them chances they would not have created from their own efforts  and fortunately they have not capitalised.  Ill take the positives, Tella a bright prospect, KWP back and looking good, Armstrong getting more and more important.   Need more control in the 2nd half.

Minamino will score the second, Sheffield Utd will get one back through Mousset fairly late on, but as they push forwards, Adams will bang one in from distance. 

It is written. Then we can all sleep easy tonight with our bellies full of vino.

c0ddf6b6b17351cfe7796f85c7307a9b--abaya-

Addendum: This is one of many scenarios that could happen...

Just now, Whitey Grandad said:

I could have sworn Armstrong came back from offside when he chested that ball to Che. I’m still waiting for VAR to rule it out.

I thought that at the time so didn't properly celebrate until they'd kicked off again.

Watched the replay closely and he was onside. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Whitey Grandad said:

I could have sworn Armstrong came back from offside when he chested that ball to Che. I’m still waiting for VAR to rule it out.

Just now, igsey said:

I was worried Armstrong was offside but clearly not, fantastic goal. The workrate in the build up was excellent too.

There was a shefifled United defender just a little slower in getting back out than Adams. 

• Lighthouse changed the title to Sheffield Utd 0-2 Saints - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic