Arsenal 3-0 Saints - Match Thread

SuperSAINT

On 07/12/2021 at 14:36, TWar said:

No, I don't think we'd sign someone who hasn't played professional football in months and start them 2 days after arrival. It's more likely for me he sits on the bench as a back up if Lewis goes down and if Lewis does poorly (as he likely will) he'll be in for the next one.

Again, not sure, could start I'm not ruling it out, but in my opinion I think that's what will happen.

has Lewis played in the B team and if so how has he fared?

Saints lucky to be just three nil down at half time with Lewis looking shell-shocked.  Willy comes on and plays a blinder whilst Adams, Armstrong, and Broja pull it back to 3-3.  Ref sticks on six minutes of injury time and in minute ninety-five awards the Arse a penalty, which Willy duly saves.  Kicking the ball up field in triumph, it hits goal hanging Redmondo on the back of the nut and loops into the Arsenal goal.  Something like that, got to be worth putting a tenner on.  

1 minute ago, Miltonaggro said:

Saints lucky to be just three nil down at half time with Lewis looking shell-shocked.  Willy comes on and plays a blinder whilst Adams, Armstrong, and Broja pull it back to 3-3.  Ref sticks on six minutes of injury time and in minute ninety-five awards the Arse a penalty, which Willy duly saves.  Kicking the ball up field in triumph, it hits goal hanging Redmondo on the back of the nut and loops into the Arsenal goal.  Something like that, got to be worth putting a tenner on.  

MLG would like a word with you. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Miltonaggro said:

Errrr, have you seen the lineup today?

• Haha 1

• Lighthouse changed the title to Arsenal 3-0 Saints - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic