2022/23 Other games

Lighthouse

42 minutes ago, Eric The Red said:

The team we're playing next week looking pretty good today 🙃

More importantly the team we play the last game of the season , maybe to stay up !!! looked a shadow of previous seasons.  If we go into that last game needing a win I'd be confident after seeing that display from Liverpool today.

46 minutes ago, 64saint said:

If we go into that last game needing a win I'd be confident after seeing that display from Liverpool today.

Confident? 
We literally lost to their B team last season towards the end at home. 
City have the players to make Liverpool look like they did today, we don’t. 

10 minutes ago, nta786 said:

Confident? 
We literally lost to their B team last season towards the end at home. 
City have the players to make Liverpool look like they did today, we don’t. 

Best we hope is that Liverpool have nothing to play for and not needing a win to get top 4.

Edited by skintsaint
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Archers Road Stand said:

Forest winning ffs. 

It’s going to be like this. We can’t have all 8 rivals lose every week. It’s so close I’m not sure who we’re going to be most wanting to lose for another 5 or 6 games. For now that looks a decent set of half time scores 

24 minutes ago, The Kraken said:

Wolves could be in a bit of bother according to my mate who supports them, Neves booked which takes him to 10 and 3 games out.

Yep they have lost against a fair few teams down the bottom lately (apart from us, obviously) 

Just now, Saint Matty 76 said:

Bournemouth and Forest winning is an absolute nightmare.

Bournemouth yes a nightmare. Forest I thought would always win enough home games, but Wolves look dodgy so not too bad.

1 minute ago, maysie said:

Bournemouth yes a nightmare. Forest I thought would always win enough home games, but Wolves look dodgy so not too bad.

Yeah, can at least make a case with Forest/Wolves but it's still a shit result. How we've given 6 points to Wolves is incredible.

1 minute ago, CB Fry said:

Don't worry lads, some forum genius will be along in a minute to tell us that we definitely don't need to win tomorrow, no sir, a point is absolutely fine and no problem at all.

This along with "we don't need to look at other results" is mind boggling to me.

3 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

Don't worry lads, some forum genius will be along in a minute to tell us that we definitely don't need to win tomorrow, no sir, a point is absolutely fine and no problem at all.

Haha. I was about to post that I've changed my mind about tomorrow not being must win

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

Did you call? lol

Lose and we are gone.