Saints 1-2 Everton - Match Thread

Pamplemousse

Just now, saintant said:

I doubt anyone seriously expects Ralph to resign. Maybe more a case of it would be the honourable thing to do in the circumstances but we know you won't do it.

Do me a favour...I wouldn't resign, neither would most people.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RedArmy said:

We are a poorly coached team from front to back. 

How much longer are the owners going to persist with this clown? 

If as a manager you can survive two 9-0s and the longest winless run then you can survive anything 

• Like 1

Just now, Lee On Solent Saint said:

The new owners stumped up some money but instead of buying established players we brought a load of kids, hoping to make a profit on them. 

It was a huge gamble. We have to hope we can hang on and survive.

But the lack of high quality attackers and a decent back up option in goal is a big worry.

• Like 1

Ralph might be a likeable guy and I’d love for him to be successful, but, just like the latter months of last season, he’s getting no tune from a group of players who are far better than the performances they are currently producing.

Wether it’s his tactical style, what they are being coached or just purely lacking in confidence, something has to change and #1 obvious decision is to change our manager before we eat through all our winnable games before Qatar.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Lee On Solent Saint said:

The new owners stumped up some money but instead of buying established players we brought a load of kids, hoping to make a profit on them. 

They'll be absolutely ecstatic if we scrape survival this season. Get a season of experience into these players and a new manager next year with fresh ideas. 

7 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

You aren't seriously suggesting any of those goals were his fault?

Maybe could come out and punch the cross. The header is about five yards from the goal line. Need to see it again a few times. 

No chance with the second.

• Lighthouse changed the title to Saints 1-2 Everton - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic