Man City 4-0 Saints - Match Thread

Turkish

1 minute ago, Sheaf Saint said:

You'll need a VPN for most if not all of them.

Thats new - usually the free sites are ...free whereas if I'm gonna pay for a VPN service I'd want a decent stable service. I guess it might be the time to start paying for my streams.

2 minutes ago, tdmickey3 said:

The moaning is incredible, did anyone expect anything else.

No one will stop this lot again this season in the PL

Expected to lose, didn't expect one of our more experienced and dependable players in KWP to completely lose his head and charge 20 feet up field to dive in and commit a foul leaving his flank completely open for Cancelo to trot through and score.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Saint NL said:

This needs a poll.

This game is lost, so would you prefer to keep it like this? Or get beat 7-0 and have Ralph fired?

RH will be going no matter what. So keep the score respectable to help the confidence of the squad.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Saint_clark said:

Expected to lose, didn't expect one of our more experienced and dependable players in KWP to completely lose his head and charge 20 feet up field to dive in and commit a foul leaving his flank completely open for Cancelo to trot through and score.

Losing his head? Or following instructions from the manager?

• Haha 1

Look City are an incredibly good team. These players pass so quickly, and they are lethal up front. I've totally accepted a hammering today and just want to see a disciplined performance from Saints with nobody hiding.

So far nothing unexpected, but every Saints pass is hurried, desperate, or backwards. If we had Haarland up front he'd never see the ball.

Somehow have to find a way of linking the midfield with the front two.

Edited by macca155

We’ll it’s going pretty much to plan. Long kicks from Bazunu to a City player, recycle. Lucky it’s just one behind at 30 minutes.  We’re so spaced out around the park there’s never a pass option except backwards for a hoof upfield. Add to this the fact they are so much faster in their passing and there’s no way back from one down. Mid-managed again and that’s why Ralph needs to go.

4 minutes ago, Nordic Saint said:

Like TAA, he is good going forward, but a weak link defensively, which is why astute opposition managers like Guardiola target him..

Absolute rubbish, he’s one of our best defenders and has been for the last 2 years, dunno what you’ve been watching 

2 minutes ago, Sheaf Saint said:

Losing his head? Or following instructions from the manager?

There is no way Ralph instructed him to sprint into the CM position leaving fullback completely empty, as much as some of you might want as much ammo as possible against him.

• Like 2

• Lighthouse changed the title to Man City 4-0 Saints - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic