Palace 1-2 Saints - The Treble is Alive!

JRM

Been over 2 hours of football since we last registered a shot on target and those minutes were against Palace and the team at home with the worst away record in the league. We seriously need to get this fraud and whoever chose him out of this club quickly. 

Edited by Shance
  • Like 1

I'm at Whipsnade Zoo for the wife's birthday. (I've brought her here, I'm not married to a chimp). It's cold, wet, windy, muddy, and most of the animals are hiding.

I still think this is preferable to watching the match. Respect to the fans that went.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, YarmSaint said:

Hate to say it but being old enough to remember the occasion, every game is like watching re-runs of the Leeds match in the 70's with the opposition looking like world beaters, freely knocking the ball around at will.

Remember it well.  Only thing was it was whilst watching the Lincoln midfield doing it to us .

2 minutes ago, SNSUN said:

I'm at Whipsnade Zoo for the wife's birthday. (I've brought her here, I'm not married to a chimp). It's cold, wet, windy, muddy, and most of the animals are hiding.

I still think this is preferable to watching the match. Respect to the fans that went.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha gold

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shance said:

Been over 2 hours of football since we last registered a shot on target and those minutes were against Palace and the team at home with the worst away record in the league. We seriously need to get this fraud and whoever chose him out of this club quickly. 

Got one at last from a FK. And that's all we can manage these days - shots from a JWP dead ball. We look utterly incapable of creating any kind of shooting chance from open play right now. 

• Like 1

• Lighthouse changed the title to Palace 1-2 Saints - The Treble is Alive!
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic