Flynn Downes

manji

5 minutes ago, Fitzhugh Fella said:

Baby Jane is in Acapulco 

We are flyn(g) down (es) to Rio!

Name that tune. 

One thing we will always agree on.

One of my all time favourite bands, especially that era....

What's her name?

Edited by CB Fry
  • Like 1

FFS I came back to this thread hoping to see Flynn Downes has been announced and end up reading a load of nonsense about Roxy Music. I know I could have checked the official site for this or the millions of news sources but it’s much more annoying to be able to come onto the forum and complain about the thread going off topic. Mods please take action. You are not earning your next curry night at the moment 

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Turkish said:

FFS I came back to this thread hoping to see Flynn Downes has been announced and end up reading a load of nonsense about Roxy Music. I know I could have checked the official site for this or the millions of news sources but it’s much more annoying to be able to come onto the forum and complain about the thread going off topic. Mods please take action. You are not earning your next curry night at the moment 

If any of 'the circle' are mods you can wield your power and get something done.

1 hour ago, Fitzhugh Fella said:

Saw them in 73 at the Gaumont. Agree re the early era. Ferry later lost his way a bit

Little bit younger but I did see them at the IOW Fest in the 2000s when they did the whole catalogue. First three albums sublime.

Edited by CB Fry
I apologise to all users of this forum for going off topic. I tried, but I could not find a way.

Hearing medical staff asked to be at Staplewood over the weekend and an additional room booking on behalf of club at the Harbour Hotel. Can’t confirm the sanitary arrangements but all signs suggest a Sunday PM or more likely Monday AM announcement. At fucking last! 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Miltonaggro said:

Hearing medical staff asked to be at Staplewood over the weekend and an additional room booking on behalf of club at the Harbour Hotel. Can’t confirm the sanitary arrangements but all signs suggest a Sunday PM or more likely Monday AM announcement. At fucking last! 

Am at the HarBar tonight, will scope it out!

• Like 2

• Lighthouse changed the title to Flynn Downes