Flynn Downes

manji

4 minutes ago, Lee On Solent Saint said:

I am the Resurrection. Stone Roses. Opening line could be adapted am sure. Down Down, you bring me down. I hear you knocking at my door and I can't sleep at night. 

Downes, Downes our Flynn Downes 

you’ve got great tekkers and think Pompeys shite

Edited by Turkish

19 minutes ago, Fan The Flames said:

Yeah, I've lost interest, he can go to Palace or Sheffield United or whereever he's holding out for.

Yep transfers that are so extended quite often become poor. Skatchel anyone. He said he wasnt keen on joining us and so that is not a good start

• Like 1

ELO songs should always grace a football ground

He's got you running, going out of your mind
He's got you thinking that you're wasting your time
We've got Flynn Downes
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
Ooh-ooh-hoo
I'll tell you once more before you get off the floor
We've got Flynn Downes

We've got Flynn Downes - woah-oh
We've got Flynn Downes - woah-oh

Either that or the boy Flynn never quite makes it off the loo. 
Edited by LaptopSaint

18 minutes ago, The Juice said:

Seeing as radio Solent proudly announced it on Saturday and said ‘within 48 hours’ this is a concern. 

Same Radio Solent that we’re giving a fanfare about Gakpo last year?

Can’t blame the radio station or Blackmore they’re only going on the snippets fed to them by the club

He won't be playing Saturday, or any time soon. 

I got Salmonella once, I was off work for a few weeks, and wasn't even well enough to go and watch a home game at the Dell, let alone train or play football. It was the  only home game I missed in about 30 years, the 6-3 Ostesntaad hat-trick against Man U! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, redkeith said:

I got Salmonella once, I was off work for a few weeks, and wasn't even well enough to go and watch a home game at the Dell, let alone train or play football. It was the  only home game I missed in about 30 years, the 6-3 Ostesntaad hat-trick against Man U! 

How do you know it's Salmonella? It might just be simple case of Botulism.

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, redkeith said:

It wasn't a hatrick. Neville og given by the dubious goals panel.

26 minutes ago, redkeith said:

Salmonella?  He’s probably just had the shits.  Bit of Vaseline and some Diaralyte and he’ll be right as rain.

28 minutes ago, stknowle said:

You'd be surprised mate. I was on the bog 10 days solid a few years back after eating an under-cooked chicken shish.

Yeah it doesn’t mess about, I got it off undercooked chicken… was literally just on the bog for most of the day for 5 days… then thought I was ok… couple of hours later I had a fever and was shitting blood so ended up in A&E

Not much fun

• Like 1

Probably is genuine but the club need to learn from the Gapko fiasco last year where the move didn’t happen and they left it too late to line anything else up in a key position which was a huge factor in relegation. Downes would be excellent for a season at this level but don’t put all of the eggs in that basket.

44 minutes ago, Smirking_Saint said:

Yeah it doesn’t mess about, I got it off undercooked chicken… was literally just on the bog for most of the day for 5 days… then thought I was ok… couple of hours later I had a fever and was shitting blood so ended up in A&E

Not much fun

To much information 😉

Doesn't look like he's going to sign/be fit for Saturday then. The worry for me is that neither Alcaraz or Armstrong seem to be able to last a whole match (Alcaraz did last week but looked pretty leggy by the end). Plus I'm not sure I fancy S.Armstrong in CM in a tricky away game.

Could be goals galore again on Saturday. 

• Lighthouse changed the title to Flynn Downes