Defectors Watch

adrian lord

Sturrige petulantly palming away a camera. Don't mid being filmed when it is all going sweetly...hypocrite.

Agree, what a c^nt, happy to do his stupid dance in front of the camera when he scores but doesn't want to be filmed after a defeat.

FFS some of these men really need to grow up and stop blubbing.

Makes you laugh really.

Liverpool

2013-2014 | 2nd place | 84 points | Champions League

(welcome Lallana, Lovren, Lambert)

2014-2015 | 6th place | 62 points | Europa League

(welcome Clyne)

2015-2016 | 8th place | 60 points | nothing

This is a team going backwards - good job! Oh and thanks for the £61.5 million. We put it to good use.

Liverpool

2013-2014 | 2nd place | 84 points | Champions League

(welcome Lallana, Lovren, Lambert)

2014-2015 | 6th place | 62 points | Europa League

(welcome Clyne)

2015-2016 | 8th place | 60 points | nothing

This is a team going backwards - good job! Oh and thanks for the £61.5 million. We put it to good use.

Stealing that, hope you don't mind!

Off to Bournmouth? Circle complete!

You're forgetting his England career. Now that he's playing for a "big" club he is guaranteed a place in the England side.

So we can look forward to him failing there as well.

TBH I was surprised he took Lallana off, Coutinho was shocking even in the first half and Firmino wasn't much better. Klopp shouldn't of gone against his style of play and stuck two up with Benteke coming on.

Have to say though that it was quite funny watching them capitulate in the second half, what made it more funny was BT Sport basically said nothing about Seville before the game and it was all Liverpool Liverpool Liverpool despite them winning it 4 times in the last 10 and last 2 in a row. Serves those cocky deluded part of their fanbase right, oh and Lovren of course :lol:

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

It did remind me of the game at St Mary's - Klopp is a great manager, for 45 mins.

If he gets together with Poch, who can often get 70 mins out of his team, between them they might be able to get more than an hour out of the beautifully pampered and moisturised Lallana.

Sturrige petulantly palming away a camera. Don't mid being filmed when it is all going sweetly...hypocrite.

If the greedy little shoite hadn't selfishly wanted the glory of nicking a nailed on goal off a team mate, amusingly Lovren, things would have been a tad different....... That quick fire goal from Sevilla in the second half was a kick in the guts...... If only he hadn't been such a spawny little git...........

Just posted this one on a Pool supporting workmate's Facebook, which prompted this: "Has achieved more this season than Southampton has in its entire **** of a pathetic existence. I think he will be okay."

"Yeah well let's see who does better in Europe next year. Oh wait..."

I am so happy Liverpool lost.

We are safe from the sickening scouse-fest on the radio that would have happened had they won

The way the media have been creaming themselves over klopp has been embarrassing. Just because he pulls funny faces on the touch line

Then you had Michael Owen last night saying that only Real Madrid and Barcelona are bigger clubs in world football to Liverpool

Jesus Christ!!!

We are safe from the sickening scouse-fest on the radio that would have happened had they won

The way the media have been creaming themselves over klopp has been embarrassing. Just because he pulls funny faces on the touch line

Then you had Michael Owen last night saying that only Real Madrid and Barcelona are bigger clubs in world football to Liverpool

Jesus Christ!!!

Breath of fresh air.

Jesus Christ!!!

This was the single best piece of the whole night! Totally deluded ... !

Jesus Christ!!!

Did he honestly say that? What an absolute moron.

I'm surrounded by Liverpool fans at work (all born and bred in London of course), so am giving it the 'unlucky lads' treatment to avoid a slap, but inside... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA gutted you bunch of plastic ****s.

The commentary was incredible as well. "these sevilla players are just looking to go down now" & "they are going to waste as much time as possible" - Why would they? They totally creamed pool in the 2nd half, looked dangerous until the final whistle.

This was a perfect result on two levels....

1) for their "fans" who constantly look back at their history as if it somehow is going to win them games. We all know that they are a massive club but they are charmless and arrogant. Other clubs look back at their history, like Man Utd for example, but they don't go on and on and on about it. They might do when bickering between each other, but that is banter. Liverpool like to try and remind all of us all of the time. Spurs are a bit like that, a Liverpool-lite. And West Ham are desperate to be like that.

2) Klopp. The press seem to think that he is some sort of messiah who can waltz in and win everything because of who he is and what he did in Germany. We are going to get that next season as well, with him, Conte and Guardiola. The latter has only ever managed Barca and Bayern. I am not sure that they are really the hardest clubs in the world to win league titles and other silverware with!! Now while the supporters of those clubs might well enjoy the orgasms that the press have about "their" man, the rest of us are bored rigid with it. Bored rigid of having Klopp-cam the whole time. I don't care what he does on the sidelines. It's not his fault that he gets so involved, but the sycophantic press is hard to take.

Bored rigid of having Klopp-cam the whole time. I don't care what he does on the sidelines. It's not his fault that he gets so involved, but the sycophantic press is hard to take.

Yes. Spot on. I have my reasons for disliking certain clubs as we all do, but it is the media that magnify that dislike into something much larger than it should be. It was the same with the West Ham game last week. The coverage and bias that night has helped elevate West Ham to the top of the pile, when it comes to me wanting a team to fail next season. Also the way the supporters of these clubs are blown-up to somehow be more important and more passionate than the rest of us really p*sses me off. Over-romanticised, over-enthusiastic, starry-eyed, sycophantic drivel.

I shouldn't be in a position where I actively avoid radio, tv and headlines if one of these "historic" clubs wins, it's ridiculous. I shouldn't need the sick bag because a commentator is verbally w****** himself off. How about a bit of balance, restraint, and the realisation by presenters, pundits and commentators that we don't all wish these clubs well, and that by using restraint they may ease the animosity somewhat.

Here my feelings are a bit mixed....

Son-in-law is a Liverpool supporter, and born there, plus knows who both his parents are (which puts him in a very elite group I am led to believe).

On the other hand is everything else. Made worse by said son-in-law posting on Bookcase at half-time: ""Sir Daniel of Sturridge. Knight him now!".

My slow, gentle, measured revenge at full-time..... ohhh yeahhhh.....

Happy Liverpool lost but we would have received some hefty bonuses had Adam, Nathaniel and Dejan got into the CL.

And also had them sniffing around Bertrand, which will prove much trickier for Liverpool now. With the new TV and sponsorship deals, we'll more than cope. Take your point but our income streams are going in the right direction.

Thought BT's coverage was appalling, dreadful lack of respect for Sevilla given their fantastic record in the competition and felt like it was being in the pub with Liverpool fans at times (Owen especially).

Lovren looked like he was towing a caravan second half, Gamiero did him for pace numerous times as Pool threw players forward and 35 year Toure had to rescue him. Lallana barely touched the ball second half.

As another poster said (Saint Tex), thanks for the £61.5m, the club used it well.

And also had them sniffing around Bertrand, which will prove much trickier for Liverpool now. With the new TV and sponsorship deals, we'll more than cope. Take your point but our income streams are going in the right direction.

Thought BT's coverage was appalling, dreadful lack of respect for Sevilla given their fantastic record in the competition and felt like it was being in the pub with Liverpool fans at times (Owen especially).

Lovren looked like he was towing a caravan second half, Gamiero did him for pace numerous times as Pool threw players forward and 35 year Toure had to rescue him. Lallana barely touched the ball second half.

As another poster said (Saint Tex), thanks for the £61.5m, the club used it well.

agree, on BT if that's the standard of their coverage and expert summary I'm glad I don't subscribe to them. Free to air they had a real chance to attract new subscribers, they blew that as spectacularly as the Scousers on the pitch.

I feel really sorry for genuine football experts that are able to speak eloquently about the game. Seeing the likes of Michel Owen and Robbie Savage get paid a small fortune instead of them must annoy them even more than it annoys me.

It's such a breath of fresh air when real journalists, commentators and experts appear on football radio and TV programmes. The media companies need to take along hard look and listen to the **** some (not all I admit) of these ex-pros are forcing us to listen to.

I watched the game last night, but felt I had no choice but to reach for the mute button whenever they went to the studio. I just can't listen to these chumps like Owen talking utter twaddle.

I suspect I am preaching to the converted here, but you don't have to have played the game to understand it or talk about it. In fact being able to think and talk ought to be the first requirement not the last.

Returning to the thread, **** me what joy. First the skates get done in the 91st minute and now Lallana and (especially) Lovren get made to look like mugs and miss out on Europe next season. As Saints fans we have been spoilt rotten this season.

As Saints fans we have been spoilt rotten this season.

We couldn't have been more spoilt if the Ambassador had given us hos Ferrero Roche!!!!!

I watched the match in a Pub near Bradford with a bunch of Scouse supporters. They were quite delusional at the beginning with their claims of a beating for Seville. The comentary was terribly one sided I felt and was more about how Liverpool could get back into it rather than how Seville had countere their tactics in the second half. My comment that coming back from being two goals down is very possible and has been done recently didn't go down well when I followed with.....'...Of course, we had Mane to thank for that.'

I tried to watch as a neutral but got a bit fustrated with all of the questioning of the refs calls when awarded against, but calls for cards when awarded for. And as for the claims of time wasting, i'm sorry but if the shoe was on the other foot.......and I had to point out that it could go to 4-1. I can understand the tipicals fans view, but one of them said that they have lost what was rightfully theirs, i felt sick.

Didn't normally ahve anything against the Scouse until this season.

Ah the sycophantic press seems not to include Jason Cundy on talkSport. Currently saying that he was delighted that LFC lost and ran around the office when Sevilla scored their second goal. Quite rightly, as it is the way I think, you don't want a team in our league to get stronger as it is competition for you. Lots of Liverpool supporters (was going to say Scousers but they seem to come from anywhere but Liverpool) a little upset by that.

He has an interesting bit on his wiki page: Despite never being successful as a footballer and having a distinct lack of talent Cundy is often critical of current players. He has a particular disdain for Liverpool FC, which many observers put down to pure jealousy. His fame grew significantly following his retirement due to his failed relationship with his model ex-wife Lizzie.

Ah the sycophantic press seems not to include Jason Cundy on talkSport. Currently saying that he was delighted that LFC lost and ran around the office when Sevilla scored their second goal. Quite rightly, as it is the way I think, you don't want a team in our league to get stronger as it is competition for you. Lots of Liverpool supporters (was going to say Scousers but they seem to come from anywhere but Liverpool) a little upset by that.

He has an interesting bit on his wiki page: Despite never being successful as a footballer and having a distinct lack of talent Cundy is often critical of current players. He has a particular disdain for Liverpool FC, which many observers put down to pure jealousy. His fame grew significantly following his retirement due to his failed relationship with his model ex-wife Lizzie.

I was listening to that. Good on Cundy for a change, how refreshingly honest and completely in-line with my thoughts on rival teams.

The bloke who called up about it was classic delusional Liverpool fan. What was he on? Thought that Liverpool deserved to win because they were better in the first half, Sevilla weren't that good and anyone including Villa would have beaten Liverpool that second half. He thought that Cundy should support English teams in European cup competitons but then went on to admit that he wouldn't be supporting England in the Euros, he'd be supporting Germany instead because of the way they do things, BUT he would support Man U and Chelsea when in European competitions because they're English teams. He bamboozled me with his twisted logic. :lol:

What a couple of weeks.

Beat Tottenham, thrash Man City, finish 6th, Liverpool lose, Pompey lose, West Ham choke, SKD testimonial, VVD, Forster and JWP sign on.

Now, just one more wish. C'mon United! (Feel dirty for saying that)

And to think I felt a bit miserable for five minutes after West Ham beat United. Wimp!

Goes against the grain of the thread somewhat but whilst those players don't have European football next season they have played in a domestic and European final this season.

We knocked ourselves out before even making the group stage.

You're talking like a Liverpool fan - focussing on the past ;)

Biggest plus for me was my son and step son were at te final. My son a Saints Fan was working in the Fans Zone my stepson a Scousehampton fan was, well there for the game. But best of all he got his picture in the National press, well the Daily Star. He often come to St Marys with me, I suggetsed he might want to come more often now scousehampton are only a mid table team.

Goes against the grain of the thread somewhat but whilst those players don't have European football next season they have played in a domestic and European final this season.

We knocked ourselves out before even making the group stage.

Yes, credit it to them. For a mid table club that have never won the Premier League, losing in the two secondary cup competitions is not to be sniffed at...