The January Transfer Window 2019!

Kieran1uk

FWIW My German contact tells me that Ralph was interested in Borussia Dortmunds Mario Gotze 26. A speedy midfielder who is in the National squad. Wonder if he's still interested?

As in Mario Gotze who scored the winning goal in the 2014 World Cup?! Ralph is probably interested, but I highly doubt Gotze is interested in coming to us!

FWIW My German contact tells me that Ralph was interested in Borussia Dortmunds Mario Gotze 26. A speedy midfielder who is in the National squad. Wonder if he's still interested?

4/5 years ago he was unreal but the wrong move to Bayern and some illness (not sure what it was, but it was bad) have prevented him really kicking on and becoming a world beater, which he looked at 21.

Dortmund have a lot of players in that position, I’m no sure how much of a game he’s getting but I’d file this one under unrealistic.

Quotes in the Sun, apparently from Ralph, confirming interest in Shoya Nakajima. "We want to give him the chance to make the next step". Make of that what you will...

That’s what he said about Davis, not anyone else.

Quotes in the Sun, apparently from Ralph, confirming interest in Shoya Nakajima. "We want to give him the chance to make the next step". Make of that what you will...

Think this is just shoddy journalism as this is the quote Ralph gave at the presser about Steven Davis to Rangers.

I wonder what's happened to Clyne for him to be wanted by the likes of Cardiff and Bournemouth?

I thought we'd be all over that, given our need for pace and a RB. Must be something else going on there as I'd have expected other clubs to be interested as well.

I heard he (allegedly) failed a drug test at Liverpool ages ago.

Apparently not performance-enhancing drugs either, but rather, the recreational variety.

It was kept quiet but word got out.

I thought it was common knowledge.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

I heard he (allegedly) failed a drug test at Liverpool ages ago.

Apparently not performance-enhancing drugs either, but rather, the recreational variety.

It was kept quiet but word got out.

I thought it was common knowledge.

Apologies, it seems S-Clarke was the only person who didn't know about Clyne's alleged proclivity for the chang.

Bloke is absolutely full of sh1t. What an arrogant turd. Could muck in, decides to just waltz around instead.
Alternatively, he could be playing through an injury - as the manager has stated - and is "mucking in" as best he can.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Alternatively, he could be playing through an injury - as the manager has stated - and is "mucking in" as best he can.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Exactly this. Ralph has said so! He quite clearly cares about the club. Some fans just want to have a go at players for no reason whatsoever. Get behind and support!

Even if the Ings deal eventually costs us £20m' date=' it looks like a far better deal than the Solanke one. Time will tell, though.[/quote']

Liverpool spent £3m plus 18 months of wages on Solanke. Decent profit made there. Didn't realise he was from basingstoke originally.

I met the Benfica Chairman in the summer. He said I'll Shoya my Nakajimas. It all makes sense now.
I'm yet to be convinced that a 5'4 Japanese player who hasn't played in a good league is what we need right now, but he is definitely talented.

One to watch in the Asia Cup perhaps.

I'm yet to be convinced that a 5'4 Japanese player who hasn't played in a good league is what we need right now, but he is definitely talented.

One to watch in the Asia Cup perhaps.

I watched a highlight reel of his goals from last year... Some interesting goal keeping, some varied defending & he has an unusual ability to creep the ball into the corner of the goal.

[video=youtube;-WseD2vt8YE]

I watched a highlight reel of his goals from last year... Some interesting goal keeping, some varied defending & he has an unusual ability to creep the ball into the corner of the goal.

[video=youtube;-WseD2vt8YE]

Watching that you realise there is probably a club for FF afterall