Saints 3-1 Palace - Match Thread

Minsk

6 minutes ago, Saint Fan CaM said:

Ings May as we’ll be playing up top on his own...Adams a ghost. Put Tella up with him and really change the pace of the game...he will supply Ings without fear. Redmond despite the defensive blunder is doing ok...just. Overall I just wish we’d play the ball a little f-Ing faster!

Ghosted in at the far post to score!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, SKD said:

Agree. It’s weird, he always seems to take the harder chances. 

Adams is good when he needs to just hit it instinctively i.e. volley against SHU etc

Any time he needs to be composed he just doesn’t score and ends up hitting it into the keeper most of the time

1 minute ago, Whitey Grandad said:

He still doesn’t like his left foot does he.

I watched some videos of Daka at RB Salzburg at the weekend scoring with both feet. Goals that would have been impossible as a one footed player. It really hampers Che. Not tonight though.

Just now, Saint_clark said:

It's more that he seems to overthink whenever he has too much time. Working on instinct he's decent. 

I agree. The trouble is, 99% of his chances will be the former. He always seems to be in the right position which is a positive though. 

absolute shit pass form Che and shit touch from Redmond. Thats what that little bit of extra quality makes the difference at this level. Massive chance completely wasted and now Palace have the opportunity.

• Like 2

• Lighthouse changed the title to Saints 3-1 Palace - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic