Saints 1-0 Leeds - Match Thread

Mr X

Just now, Suhari said:

Entertaining, enjoyable stuff so far.

Really need a goal. 

Indeed. As far as an overall performance goes, it's looking very good. Tino and Ely linking up really well on the right, and Redmond looking in the mood for once.

But the longer it goes on without the ball going in the net, the more I worry we'll throw it all away.

Well that's probably even more frustrating than the Wolves game so far. We are so much more dominant in this game than against Wolves but just cannot get past a not particularly good defence.

Feel like I've said this so often in recent times but Leeds can't possibly be as bad as that again in the second half.

1 minute ago, Saint NL said:

Utterly dominant, some nice play, but we all know what happens next don't we? 😭

Just now, jamesfp1 said:

We all know the script for the 2nd half..

Please don't lump all of us together in the bed-wetters gang, I'm confident we can get the points today.

5 minutes ago, cloggy saint said:

Please don't lump all of us together in the bed-wetters gang, I'm confident we can get the points today.

It's not bed wetting it's following the data. I'm the happiest clapper there is. Absolutely want to be proven wrong, obviously. 

4 minutes ago, Sidney Fudpucker the 3rd said:

When is Ralph going to get it right? Starts Broja, which is great, but plays him up front with fucking, Redmond. What is his obsession with NR? I wouldn't even have him on the bench. 

Any remaining respect I had for RH has gone. 

(Now watch Redmond nick it for us in the 2nd half. 😂)

Have you been watching the game? Redmond has been playing well today and Saints currently completely dominating the game.

Edited by Matthew Le God
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Sidney Fudpucker the 3rd said:

When is Ralph going to get it right? Starts Broja, which is great, but plays him up front with fucking, Redmond. What is his obsession with NR? I wouldn't even have him on the bench. 

Any remaining respect I had for RH has gone. 

(Now watch Redmond nick it for us in the 2nd half. 😂)

Redmond has been our best player so far today. 

• Like 1

• Lighthouse changed the title to Saints 1-0 Leeds - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic