Defectors Watch

adrian lord

What ever happened to Callum Chambers? is he injured? he just seems to have dropped off the face of the earth.

Still in Wenger's plans it would seem (as a back up CB)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32686568

"Four is enough," said Wenger, referring to Laurent Koscielny, Per Mertesacker, Calum Chambers and Gabriel - who Wenger added will be "a great central defender" - while he also has Mathieu Debuchy and Nacho Monreal who can "play there".

Arsenal lost the reverse fixture in November - conceding twice in the last 15 minutes after Alexis Sanchez had put them ahead - and 20-year-old Chambers, playing at right back, was given a torrid time by Swansea's Jefferson Montero.

Wenger said: "Callum had some difficult games, but that's part of gaining experience and the learning process. Everybody goes through that.

What ever happened to Calum Chambers? is he injured? he just seems to have dropped off the face of the earth.
Wenger yesterday blamed him being selected for England too early as ruining Chambers season

Looks like Poch is going into the transfer market this summer maybe we can give him Osvaldo and Gaston

No Tottenham player's future is safe, warns Pochettino

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2015/05/14/uk-soccer-england-tottenham-idUKKBN0NZ2KM20150514

Strange he signals us out as a team who spent lots of money

"You ask me about two seasons ago that maybe the manager had a lot of money to spend like (Ronald) Koeman at Southampton and maybe (Louis) Van Gaal at Manchester United. Are you asking me if I have the same possibility? No.

Looks like Poch is going into the transfer market this summer maybe we can give him Osvaldo and Gaston

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2015/05/14/uk-soccer-england-tottenham-idUKKBN0NZ2KM20150514

"You ask me about two seasons ago that maybe the manager had a lot of money to spend like (Ronald) Koeman at Southampton and maybe (Louis) Van Gaal at Manchester United. Are you asking me if I have the same possibility? No.

This can't be true surely .... I was led to believe by Pottychino that Koeman didn't have to do anything at all, he inherited everything from him :?

Desperate stuff

If it wasnt for Harry Kane's goals, the player pochettino started off the season refusing to play, Spurs would be mid table and he'd be fighting for his job.

If he even still had a job by now!

A lot of money to spend?? What was our net spend after he and all his mates jumped ship? Maybe MP is being very disingenuous - maybe he is trying to deflect attention away from the fact that having had a new arsehole torn, and with SFC being a point behind them, we seem to be having a more successful season than they are what with their expectations of CL football.

He f*cking hates the fact that Koeman has done better than him despite selling £90mill worth of players. It shows him up for the average manager he is.

I think he's showing he's under more pressure at Spurs than he was at "little old Southampton". Or maybe he's just regretting not being able to spend the money given to Koeman, on more Osvaldos.

He's getting his excuses in early, preparing Spurs fans for either a truly inept summer of cheap buys.....or slightly more expensive signings financed from the sales of Harry Kane, Eric Lamella and Hugo Lloris.

One of those 2.

Or both, that would be a laugh. Have a bit of your own medicine.

It will be interesting to see if Daniel Levy can turn his nose up if Manchester United come in with a £40m bid for Kane, and Kane starts agitating to go.

James Cooper who covers Utd on SSN says apparently they don't have interest in Kane.

This might have been posted previously, but I've only just seen it, and not gonna trawl pages of text to check, so apologies for any duplication - but it's funny enough to warrant being posted twice.

Some old Spanish guy laughing in some interview, with added Brendan Rodgers LOLZ subtitles (I assume he isn't really talking about Lambert anyway!)

Another LOLvren special today.

I don't rate many of the Liverpool defenders as individual talents but as a unit they are shocking - add in a massive lack of protection from the midfield and really it is a joke that Liverpool are that bad at defending. Liverpool fans like Lucas but is there another team in the top half of the table that would want him in front of their back four? All have better options.

Imagine half the league would be interested.

Maybe, but RL is perfectly suited for Bournemouth in their first season of consolidation. It would be a one-season thing for a player with PL experience to see them through the tricky spell. Other teams should be building more long term. I honestly think it could be a match made in heaven for their first season in the prem.

It's been a bit of a nightmare for Shaw, Lovren and Lambert. Lallana has threatened to do OK but has never really looked all that comfortable. Chambers started well but is nowhere to be seen these days. Perhaps a warning for any others thinking of leaving.

Interesting that Gerrard has refused to sign a LA Galaxy shirt unlike Lallana who never showed Saints the same respect.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/11611526/Steven-Gerrard-refuses-to-sign-LA-Galaxy-shirt-saying-he-wont-sign-it-till-Im-there.html

Jesus H, it's a football shirt you bellend, just sign it... it really doesn't matter.

Maybe, but RL is perfectly suited for Bournemouth in their first season of consolidation. It would be a one-season thing for a player with PL experience to see them through the tricky spell. Other teams should be building more long term. I honestly think it could be a match made in heaven for their first season in the prem.

I don't disagree, Ohio.

Did you see lallana fawning all over Gerrard when he scored yesterday.

Utter ****

Yes I saw that. Vomit inducing.

Bearded rat.

Funny how quickly one can go from love to hate. Pathetic really. But as Koeman says " itsh football."

It will be a pity for Ricky to end his career with relegation

It will be a pity for Ricky to end his career with relegation

Bournemouth won't go down....

Still going to be two of Sunderland, Hull and Newcastle in the prem next year... not to mention Villa...

They are easily the best attacking team in the championship and have a very intimidating ground.

If they sign players like Lambert to build upon their young core they will do very well.

He's a great lad, deserves every respect, and I am very sorry for the guy that his season with Liverpool has been such a disappointment.

But in his last season for us the signs were there that he was on the downward slope, and I really couldn't understand why Brenda bought him. He got a couple of Prem seasons with us, and a few games for England, something he probably barely imagined, and secured the future of his family.

However I don't think he'd get games at Bournemouth under EH either, now. I can't see Eddie going for him, unless it's a chairman's signing over his head.

I'd still take him back. It's not worked out for him at Liverpool but I have no doubt HCDAJFU. A lot of people seem to think he's no longer good enough,but then that was the case last season despite him getting into double figures for goals and assists.

Think this season has finished him as a top flight player.

I think Rogers finished him as a top flight player. It won't get mentioned though. The way he's been utilised is nothing short of shambolic, he should hang his head in shame. But he won't, cause he's a managerial genius or something.

I think Rogers finished him as a top flight player. It won't get mentioned though. The way he's been utilised is nothing short of shambolic, he should hang his head in shame. But he won't, cause he's a managerial genius or something.

Liverpool don't seem to change the way they play when Rickie comes on either.

Bournemouth dont need Rickie, scoring goals doesnt seem to e an issue for them, its at the back they need someone, they often looked dodgy to the highball and crosses coming into the area !

Scoring in the Championship and scoring against Premier League defenders are two completely different matters-

No doubt need to to strengthen well- or could see them doing a Burnley...

However that doesn't mean throwing obsessive amounts of money!!

Can't see any chance of SRL going to Bournemouth (or us for that matter). I recall that when he left his wife was so excited that they were moving back to Liverpool, so what would make him/them want to move back down south. If he leaves Liverpool it will be to a reasonably local team.

Can't see any chance of SRL going to Bournemouth (or us for that matter). I recall that when he left his wife was so excited that they were moving back to Liverpool, so what would make him/them want to move back down south. If he leaves Liverpool it will be to a reasonably local team.

Tranmere on loan...