Saints 3-1 Fulham - Match Thread

Minsk

I have an irrational dislike of Scott Parker, far too well groomed and self satisfied to be trusted.  Generally I do not like the cut of his jib. He also looks like a thunderbird puppet. I do not wish my savage words to cause him permanent harm, but someone needs to tell him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

15 minutes ago, Baird of the land said:

Yeah i'd happily see both off with Tella/Djenepo on.

The only concession I'd give to Redmond, and I am being uber generous here, is that may be part of his game management. If he is expecting to play 90 mins.

However Saints are winning so no scapegoating .... team game.

Just now, Saint_clark said:

We've got Tella, Djenepo and Obafemi all who we could do with getting a proper look at before next season but we persist with fucking Redmond and Minamino, probably for the full 90 minutes yet again.

Tella is on.

Dejenepo has been here two years and hardly needs ‘looking at’.

Obafemi is an odd shape.

Don’t see the problem, personally.

1 minute ago, Lighthouse said:

Tella is on.

Dejenepo has been here two years and hardly needs ‘looking at’.

Obafemi is an odd shape.

Don’t see the problem, personally.

Djenepo has never been given the chance that Redmond has, i.e actual consistent starts regardless of form. He should have started every game till the end of the season as soon as we were confirmed safe because, as you point out, it's getting to the point where we might need to decide if it's going to work here for him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Billy the Kidd said:

Oh Dont be daft, that wasnt an easy chance. He isn’t very good. We get that, but be a little sensible with what ones were poor - there are lots to chose from!

Behave, was an absolute sitter. He shit himself because he couldn’t see anyone to pass back to...

• Lighthouse changed the title to Saints 3-1 Fulham - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic