James Bree

goodymatt

Luton supporting mate really likes Bree. At worst he'll be a decent backup to KWP for the time being, just a shame he's cup tied on Saturday :( But for 750k I think its a very low risk signing but with the potential to be a good one.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Saint Garrett said:

Not someone to get you excited, a reserve RB who is teachers pet of a manager most fans don’t want. 

But welcome anyway. I fear we may well have accepted relegation already. 

Absolutely we have. It was accepted the moment Jones was offered the job. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Saint Garrett said:

Not someone to get you excited, a reserve RB who is teachers pet of a manager most fans don’t want. 

But welcome anyway. I fear we may well have accepted relegation already. 

Seems a bit harsh for a bloke considered the best or one of the best RB in the championship.

We've spent the last 5yrs shopping there so not sure it's fair to Bree to say he hasnt earnt his chance.

• Like 1

Even if we had signed a £45 mil striker he would still need to be fed. Pissing about in midfield don’t score goals. This lad is just a back up and I hope he does well. However, NJ will still continue with his ‘defensive football’ and it’s getting bloody tedious. I am not very optimistic at the moment as we still make the same silly mistakes week after week. 
PS. Will there be VAR on Saturday?

2 hours ago, SNSUN said:

Welcome James. Played in the same team as one of our existing players...

...Adam Armstrong at Barnsley.

It was rumoured we were also interested in Ryan Kent, Then there would only be 8 more players to go to recreate that magical Barnsley team of the 2016-17 season, which finished 14th in the Championship. We should be able to get all 8 of them for less than a million.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1