Summer Transfer Window 2019

Heisenberg

When did that happen? Would be rubbish piece of business if we were to sell him. I'm not worried.

Kruegar said on more than one occasion (as has Ralph H) that elite clubs are and have been watching Hoj.

Obviously why they would let that 'slip'

Edited by Batman

Kruegar said on more than one occasion (as has Ralph H) that elite clubs area and have been watching Hoj.

Obviously why they would let that 'slip'

Obviously if a big bid comes in for him, we won't turn it down.

I'd be surprised however if any elite club wants him just yet - he's been great on the whole for us, but still makes too many rash decisions for me. If he has a consistent season next year, I think he'll go after then.

Who want's some rumours?

Welcome back pal - was worried that ALWAYS had you locked up in his dungeon after pm’ing you all those pics and meetup requests. But looks like you’re fine. Hope you’ll be sticking around for a busy window and sharing any news.

Obviously if a big bid comes in for him, we won't turn it down.

I'd be surprised however if any elite club wants him just yet - he's been great on the whole for us, but still makes too many rash decisions for me. If he has a consistent season next year, I think he'll go after then.

Agree on this seasons form you'd have to think JWP and Bednarek would be in more demand the Hoj.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Welcome back pal - was worried that ALWAYS had you locked up in his dungeon after pm’ing you all those pics and meetup requests. But looks like you’re fine. Hope you’ll be sticking around for a busy window and sharing any news.

I've been a busy bee. I will have rumours for you end of week.

My predictions for this summer

2 Centre backs we need to spend big on

Lewis Dunk

Pontus Jannson

Harry Reed will replace Romeu

Che Adams in to replace Austin

Boufal to come back

Norwegian right back in to support Valery

Lots of others by the wayside out the door

Can someone explain to me why Lewis Dunk is so highly rated on here? He seems pretty average to me; he's playing in a team that defend deep where all he has to do is head it away.

surely we can get Augustin for 20m- 25. considering he's not playing any football for them.? we see how it works with our own players that don't play first team, we usually have to take less money if we want to sell.

tbh che Adams will probably also cost 20 m+ now especially with the amount of clubs looking at him. I still think jka looks a lot better so really hoping we go for this.

I like looking at the lower leagues for possibles. The way David Brooks has played this season shows that there is still genuine talent in the football league that can make the jump (as the likes of Lallana did for us of course).

Joe Aribo might be that next gem. He looked absolutely terrific when I saw Charlton this year. He has brilliant feet, great vision and surprising strength for a `gangly' type build. The only thing that let him down was his shooting - he seemed to scuff everything - which reminded me of Lallana. I still think we have a lack of flair in the final third and he might offer us that. A two league jump might seem crazy, I know, but this guy just looked head and shoulders above anyone at that level and I think he might make the leap...OK, it's too big a gamble and one for the future, but watch him get snapped up in the summer if they fail to make the play offs. This guy is (as the kids say) a `baller'.

Maybe I need to focus on the championship. I really liked the look of Harry Wilson (on loan at Derby from Liverpool) when they played us. Another with obvious ability and the much needed flair in the final third. Might not quite have the pace or power we need to go with that talent, but you can never have too much quality. Big gamble as I am sure he will very expensive. Jamal Lewis at Norwich looked decent too in the Norwich games I saw, but that ship has sailed I suppose.

One player I have always wanted to list on this type of thread is John Marquis. I go to watch Donny a few times a year and over the last three years or so he is always impressed me. Great first touch (which is probably the most important thing to determine if you can play at our level), leads the line well and gets in good positions to score goals. He's a one in two scorer, all be it at a lower level. He's not Ricky Lambert, but everyone says we need a target man and I have always wondered if he could replicate at a higher level. OK, so this isnt going to work, but I am posting this anyway.

Can someone explain to me why Lewis Dunk is so highly rated on here? He seems pretty average to me; he's playing in a team that defend deep where all he has to do is head it away.

100%. At times him and Duffy have been like keystone cops defending. Not good enough on the ball either which i anticipate that RH will be demanding next season

Ok ok ok. Roll up roll up. Sorry I’ve been dormant, I’ve been on my travels, I however have been given a trove of “info”. Detailed below.

Outs:-

McCarthy

Hoedt

Cedric

Stephens

Reed

Moi

Lemina

Gallagher

Austin

Gabbi

Sims

Ings

Long

Ins:-

Joakim Mæhlea

Che Adams

Florian Aye

Ronaldo Mandragora

Rafael Toloi

Tom Cairney

Ryan Sessi

Luca Connell

Mbwana Samatta

ohikhuaeme omoijuanfo

Paulhino (haeken)

Ben Heinrichs

Niklas Sule

Ings

Poulsen

In no way am I saying these will all happen or if any of them, please do not hate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Cabbage_Face

So it's just a little wish list from your latest football manager, full of random unknowns and a couple of pointlessly unrealstic options, just on there in case - out of a random situation, they become avaliable. Sule, i mean ffs. :lol:

What don’t you grasp about “rumours”? I don’t play football manager, game is ruined, like ya brain.

Austin has definitely been told he can look for a new club, I'd also heard Long too. Both of these were on Saturday so recent news. Also heard we're going "balls out" for a quality striker.

Jean-Kévin Augustin??

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Ok ok ok. Roll up roll up. Sorry I’ve been dormant, I’ve been on my travels, I however have been given a trove of “info”. Detailed below.

McCarthy

Hoedt

Cedric

Stephens

Reed

Moi

Lemina

Gallagher

Austin

Gabbi

Sims

Ings

Long

didn't we sell Gabbi in January? If we can sell him again in the summer then that's a great piece of business

I like looking at the lower leagues for possibles. The way David Brooks has played this season shows that there is still genuine talent in the football league that can make the jump (as the likes of Lallana did for us of course).

Joe Aribo might be that next gem. He looked absolutely terrific when I saw Charlton this year. He has brilliant feet, great vision and surprising strength for a `gangly' type build. The only thing that let him down was his shooting - he seemed to scuff everything - which reminded me of Lallana. I still think we have a lack of flair in the final third and he might offer us that. A two league jump might seem crazy, I know, but this guy just looked head and shoulders above anyone at that level and I think he might make the leap...OK, it's too big a gamble and one for the future, but watch him get snapped up in the summer if they fail to make the play offs. This guy is (as the kids say) a `baller'.

I should have mentioned that he's out of contract this summer, so will be available for bobbins.

Austin has definitely been told he can look for a new club, I'd also heard Long too. Both of these were on Saturday so recent news. Also heard we're going "balls out" for a quality striker.

Let's hope that's true. Should've done that straight after Pelle left. But better late than never.

McCarthy

Hoedt

Cedric

Stephens

Reed

Moi

Lemina

Gallagher

Austin

Gabbi

Sims

Ings

Long

Joakim Mæhlea

Che Adams

Florian Aye

Ronaldo Mandragora

Rafael Toloi

Tom Cairney

Ryan Sessi

Luca Connell

Mbwana Samatta

ohikhuaeme omoijuanfo

Paulhino (haeken)

Ben Heinrichs

Niklas Sule

Ings

Poulsen

In no way am I saying these will all happen or if any of them, please do not hate.

Selling Ings before we have bought Jim, that's novel. Treat your trove with the contempt it deserves.

McCarthy

Hoedt

Cedric

Stephens

Reed

Moi

Lemina

Gallagher

Austin

Gabbi

Sims

Ings

Long

Joakim Mæhlea

Che Adams

Florian Aye

Ronaldo Mandragora

Rafael Toloi

Tom Cairney

Ryan Sessi

Luca Connell

Mbwana Samatta

ohikhuaeme omoijuanfo

Paulhino (haeken)

Ben Heinrichs

Niklas Sule

Ings

Poulsen

Hard to take you seriously as Gabbiadini was sold in January. He is not a Southampton player. He is not out on loan.

I should have mentioned that he's out of contract this summer, so will be available for bobbins.

Sounds like a more technical Antonio. If he’s ooc as well then worth a look. Marquis I’ve seen play for Torquay and stood out in L2, but I’d like to see him get a run in the Champ first.

Interesting info from Eric, not surprised about Austin but thought Long might see out his contract. This little run of scoring might get him a buyer though.

Swansea’s winger - Daniel James - he would be one I’d be targeting. Pace and takes people on. Looks good technically when I’ve seen him as well. Maupay at Brentford another and Bowen at Hull. Che Adams might be too expensive now.

McCarthy

Hoedt

Cedric

Stephens

Reed

Moi

Lemina

Gallagher

Austin

Gabbi

Sims

Ings

Long

Joakim Mæhlea

Che Adams

Florian Aye

Ronaldo Mandragora

Rafael Toloi

Tom Cairney

Ryan Sessi

Luca Connell

Mbwana Samatta

ohikhuaeme omoijuanfo

Paulhino (haeken)

Ben Heinrichs

Niklas Sule

Ings

Poulsen

Does anyone know why Alex McCarthy has fallen so far out of favour? He only signed a new contract last summer. Has he had a falling out with Ralf?

Does anyone know why Alex McCarthy has fallen so far out of favour? He only signed a new contract last summer. Has he had a falling out with Ralf?

I think it’s more to do with saleable asset and getting return - can’t see anyone buying Forster on wages he is on and hasn’t played a prem game in ages who would risk that?

Dont bother, he’s full of it. The thought of a whole summer of this crap.....I’ve put him on ignore to spare myself :lol:

Don’t worry, I won’t be posting again until the season starts. Just wanted to drop some rumours I’d heard and go on my merry way.

I know I’m not wanted on this place, I’ve taken the hint.

See you in September.

Don’t worry, I won’t be posting again until the season starts. Just wanted to drop some rumours I’d heard and go on my merry way.

I know I’m not wanted on this place, I’ve taken the hint.

See you in September.

Can you explain why Gabbiadini is on your list when he is not out on loan...? He was sold in January. The credibility of the list is put into question when glaring errors liked this are included!

Can you explain why Gabbiadini is on your list when he is not out on loan...? He was sold in January. The credibility of the list is put into question when glaring errors liked this are included!

Simple typo and a mistake, bit like your player ratings on that excel spreadsheet game.

I didn’t realise this thread was for 100% nailed on transfers, so I apologies for posting in it, I will keep these things to myself once more.

Sorry to have bothered you.

Simple typo and a mistake, bit like your player ratings on that excel spreadsheet game.

I didn’t realise this thread was for 100% nailed on transfers, so I apologies for posting in it, I will keep these things to myself once more.

Sorry to have bothered you.

I have a suspicion you won’t :)

I think it’s more to do with saleable asset and getting return - can’t see anyone buying Forster on wages he is on and hasn’t played a prem game in ages who would risk that?

Unless he has had a miraculous change in form and agility shown in training it would be madness of Les Reed proportions to go into the season with FF as back up GK. A serious injury to Gunn in the first game after the transfer window closes would leave us with FF in goal for half a season, potentially as damaging as allowing Hughes to manage the side until December.

Pretty sure he is injured, hence Forster now appearing on the bench. He put an Instagram post after the game Saturday ending it with ‘can’t wait to be back!’

Apart from that I think Ralph just prefers Gunn as his #1

Sounds like a more technical Antonio. If he’s ooc as well then worth a look. Marquis I’ve seen play for Torquay and stood out in L2, but I’d like to see him get a run in the Champ first.

Interesting info from Eric, not surprised about Austin but thought Long might see out his contract. This little run of scoring might get him a buyer though.

Swansea’s winger - Daniel James - he would be one I’d be targeting. Pace and takes people on. Looks good technically when I’ve seen him as well. Maupay at Brentford another and Bowen at Hull. Che Adams might be too expensive now.

I think Adams is still very much in our affordability range if we want him, but I have a feeling that Ralph has other targets in mind before him.... One is possibly Agustin, but his asking fee is too unrealistic at this time, plus if Timo Werner moves on as it seems he might then he will get more game time if he wants to stay at RB. I reckon this Aye chap is a realistic target alongside another yet to be discovered by this forum..

James is interesting Man City so that might be a hard catch, but Bowen is probably the best of the championship availabilities and one we could well pursue.

Orban is certainly the signing I would prioritise, and if Leeds do not make it then a bid for Kalvin Phillips would be good, and maybe Roberts if Man City are prepared to listen.