Man Utd 9-0 Saints - Match Thread

SuperSAINT

2 minutes ago, bpsaint said:

I hope the rest of the squad tie Jankewitz down and beat the fuck out of him with bars of soap like in Full Metal Jacket the fucking stupid prick.

Yes cos beating a young player when he's down is just what he needs, he knows he has fucked up, who needs fans like you 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DT said:

It could actually be 9 tonight. Any reason why Bertrand ducked and McCarthy didn’t come for the second?

Because Bertie is fucking shit and has been for years. 

Many of the goals we concede, take a look at him, he's usually just jogging back slowly. He barely attacks and just plods around in a strop.

• Like 1

Hmm I think I know we are down to 10 men and similar was said after the Leicester game- but you should’t lose by 9 even if drawing has been made near on impossible.

3-0 in 39 minutes and I can see another 5/6 easily. 
4-0 in 40minutes.

Edited by nta786

Just now, Mr X said:

Yes cos beating a young player when he's down is just what he needs, he knows he has fucked up, who needs fans like you 

Fuck him. Hope he never plays for us again, no matter of his talent. Another youngster with an awful attitude, good riddance.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This going to be a disaster. Run the white flag up the pole now.

The older heads in the team need to be real leaders and the youngsters need to keep their heads up.

Ramsey has, in contrast to Wankertwat, been pretty solid. It's the only positive.

Please blow the halftime whistle. I can't take any more.

Just now, saints1988 said:

You are kidding? That was done on purpose 100%, let the manager down, teammates and supporters.

Done on purpose? what the fuck. Seriously.

He was stupid, he miss timed it, got it all wrong, was half asleep, was foolish. Call it what you like, massive mistake. But to call for him to have a beating, to be sacked, to be a 'cunt' and to say he did it on purpose is even more stupid than what he did.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mystic Force said:

Not again! Take Ings off so he can rest up for the next one, he is not going to be needed tonight.

I'd be tempted to sub him, Ward Prowse and Armstrong off at half time and chuck some subs on. It doesn't matter anymore.

• Lighthouse changed the title to Man Utd 9-0 Saints - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic