Bournemouth 0-1 Saints - Match Thread

whelk

Just now, Turkish said:

Is ther saints fans singing “you don’t know what you’re doing” and “sacked in the morning”

Sounded like it, the microphones must be in front of the away end for the 5 or so who can be arsed to make any noise.

Last season you could excuse the second half performances as our players being knackered. This season, we don’t press and we don’t dominate the first 45 anymore. I just don’t get it. We don’t have any control at all. Bournemouth should be the side looking tired after the first 45.

And great. I know KWP’s not having a great season by his standards, but him joining Lavia and ABK in the physio room is just what we need.

1 minute ago, Saint_clark said:

WHAT IS THAT SUB. 

Aribo has been jogging around the whole second half. Can see why he's subbed him.

Pretty sure I heard Saints fans singing you're getting sacked in the morning after that sub though. Fucking embarrassing when we're winning. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Saint_Jonny said:

Aribo has been jogging around the whole second half. Can see why he's subbed him.

Pretty sure I heard Saints fans singing you're getting sacked in the morning after that sub though. Fucking embarrassing when we're winning. 

Yup. He's offered zero this half. 

The fans favourite boo boy (Ely) is the one who has actually made the ball stick. 

Edited by Saint86

Just now, Saint_Jonny said:

The whole club is embarrassing at the moment. Shit show from top to bottom.

• Like 1

Oh yeah cos obviously it’s Ralph’s fault KWP pulled his hammy. 🤦🏻‍♂️

In regards to his subbing off of Aribo, no issue with me. He’s done fuck all.

AMN I thought should go off cos of his yellows and little tackles here and there, however with KWP going off maybe Ralph should bump him to RWB, and have Elyounoussi, JWP and Stu Armstrong in the middle.

(Looks as though Elyounoussi has gone to RWB though).

• Haha 1

• Lighthouse changed the title to Bournemouth 0-1 Saints - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic