Saints 1-3 Brighton - Match Thread

Lighthouse

If we go out in January and sign more "talented youngsters" I will despair of this club. That model works if we are a stable Premier League club. We are not. We need experience and we need it now.

Some of the passing from us in this game has been shit. Half hearted running about. It's embarrassing.

• Like 4

Just now, Chez said:

not totally his fault for the goal as the Bazunu touch fucked him, but I agree. Limited at best.

Yeah I'd say 50/50 however since Bazunu is responsible for everything and Perrued can do no wrong ever, I'll give Bazunu the benefit of the doubt.

Just now, RedArmy said:

There’s a reason he was playing for the skates last season, he is fucking shite. 

We need a new keeper the second the window opens or we are going down. 

And a striker, and an AM. Oh, and a DM.

Wonder how deep SRs pockets are?

Just now, redkeith said:

If the guy who does the half time playlist is reading this , can I suggest Joy Divison - A New Dawn Fades.

We are worse than we were under Ralph . Don’t know why we picked a Championship manager.

NJ was a joke of an appointment. Already were seeing exactly what I expected. A manger out of his depth. He's had no impact at all and looks more clueless than Ralph.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Suhari said:

And a striker, and an AM. Oh, and a DM.

Wonder how deep SRs pockets are?

At least some of what we have in those positions are championship level.
This clown isn’t even that good. We are fucked with him in goal, he couldn’t catch Covid in China at the moment. 

• Like 2

watch Diallo's play during that last chance for Brighton just before half time. Fucking embarrassing defensive midfield play. Pathetic. The whole half was horrible, but his play there has got me fuming. Lightweight....grrr aghhhhhhhhh, Fuck offfff.

• Like 2

• Lighthouse changed the title to Saints 1-3 Brighton - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic