Nathan Jones

AlexLaw76

Just now, Pilchards said:

Get a replacement lined up first before you pull the trigger.

Nothing worse than the board being in the public eye as manager after manager turns us down.

Give it a couple of weeks IMHO we will have a new manager in if it all plans out.

Normally I'd say yes. But the guy is having an in public mental breakdown.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Absolutely fucking mental decision. This lunatic should never be stepping foot on SFC property again after that shambles of a weekend. I hope one of the players absolutely lamps him. 

Pathetic, weak, embarrassment of a decision if he isn’t gone by Saturday. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, coalman said:

Normally I'd say yes. But the guy is having an in public mental breakdown.

Yes he is but I reckon the club will make him step back from the public eye as they clearly don’t trust him.

I personally think they may dismiss him on gross misconduct once they have done a full investigation from what happened in training yesterday.

Jones is a deadman walking right now!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, edprice1984 said:

Looking forward to taking my 11 year old daughter to her first (and at this rate) last Premier League game on Saturday. 

The drive back to Gloucester after the match will be two and a bit hours of explaining why everyone was using all of those bad words...

Defo not a good idea. You really should be thinking of your daughter's welfare.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, S-Clarke said:

I doubt we'd be able to tempt him away from Champions League Club Brugge!

Reading between the lines you rate a guy who failed in the Premier league at Fulham and Bournemouth? This sort of appointment would be typical of the Premier league merry-go-round where failure is rewarded with another job - bonkers.

Just now, saintant said:

Reading between the lines you rate a guy who failed in the Premier league at Fulham and Bournemouth? This sort of appointment would be typical of the Premier league merry-go-round where failure is rewarded with another job - bonkers.

Nope, you read that wrong! Just pointing out that unbelievably he is in charge of a CL side, so even someone like Parker may be seen as not-gettable.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pilchards said:

Yes he is but I reckon the club will make him step back from the public eye as they clearly don’t trust him.

I personally think they may dismiss him on gross misconduct once they have done a full investigation from what happened in training yesterday.

Is there any genuine proof about what happened in training?

2 minutes ago, Pilchards said:

what did happen in training? have read about a 'scrap' but do you have details? cheers

3 minutes ago, Pilchards said:

In that case, you suspend him and put him on gardening leave pending outcome of any investigation. You don't let him continue doing his job!

If that is the case and we're waiting for an investigation and talking to proposed options, then just suspend Jones. We don't even need to replace him by Saturday in order to get a 'bounce' in mood.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Archers Road Stand said:

Sport Republic out. 

Ankersen desperate to save face and refusing to admit he's made a complete bollocks of this vital appointment. In my experience fairly typical of these types of know-it-all charlatans.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Pilchards said:

Get a replacement lined up first before you pull the trigger.

Nothing worse than the board being in the public eye as manager after manager turns us down.

Give it a couple of weeks IMHO we will have a new manager in if it all plans out.

Would usually agree, but not in this case. 

There is simply no positive to Jones staying. we’ve no chance of a result and everyone hates him. 

he has to go, now. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Toadhall Saint said:

Is there any genuine proof about what happened in training?

Pilchards seems to be a genuine ITK. Called Jones way before anyone else. 

Would suggest whatever happened, genuinely something did. 

3 minutes ago, saintant said:

Ankersen desperate to save face and refusing to admit he's made a complete bollocks of this vital appointment. In my experience fairly typical of these types of know-it-all charlatans.

He did similar with Frank after he lost 6 of his first 7 and then 8 of his first 10.

But Frank seems to be a normal rational bloke.

22 minutes ago, Master Bates said:

They are expecting trouble which is why I'm assuming he'll still be here.

Having been close to the board at the forest game (same level, looking down on the plebs), I think it’s safe to say that it’s mainly for them rather than NJ. 

I think you just need to look at Everton for this, whose board have been told to stay away altogether 

Edited by Raging Bull
  • Like 2

Just now, Charlie Wayman said:

Defo not a good idea. You really should be thinking of your daughter's welfare.

She'll be fine. She was at the Coventry Cup game last season, where Neanderthals were trying to punch each other because the other team scored! We are in the Chapel too, so fairly confident it should ok. 

If it gets silly, we will leave. 

1 hour ago, saintscottofthenortham said:

I imagine being shunned for the Fans Forum is a big part. If they don’t give him any privilege, he owes them nothing. He is to be a voice for the fans in the press. If he has a relationship with the club, which he did, he has to manage that somewhat. If he doesn’t, it’s free country. 

Can we end this theory that Blackmore has been shunned in anyway whatsoever regarding any status/goings on at the club. 2/3 weeks ago he had a sit down exclusive interview with the two main people at the club. 

• Lighthouse changed the title to Nathan Jones
  • AlexLaw76 changed the title to Nathan Jones - Sacked (Official)!