Saints 1-2 Grimsby: Match Thread

FarehamSaintJames

In terms of results it has to be the worst time ever to be a Saints fan now. Our win rate has been obscenely bad, and results like tonight are just the icing on the cake. 

Every one of these players needs to fuck the fuck out of our football club. Steeling a living. 

• Like 1

I assume we had instructions at 70mins to avoid extra time, nothing else makes sense.

I think we could have scored at will if we had decided to attack them at any point.

Positives, mccarthy looked solid, and bednarek looks a better player now.

• Haha 2

The only positive from this is that hopefully some of these players will never wear the shirt again. Lyanco is up there with one of the worst to have worn the shirt. Aside from Djeppo and KWP, utter shite all round. 
Get Lyanco, Mara, Armstrong and Aribo as far away from the first team squad as possible. 

A hideous, hideous, hideous team of hideous individuals. New players come in and get taken over by the hideous rotten core which is prevailing so deep in this club right now.

As much as I want to be positive about the Championship, it feels like we are on a one way trip to back to back relegations given the rot that is deep, deep in the club. Reminds me of Sunderland.

• Like 4

This is an embarrassment of the highest order. So many who need to piss off and never come back. 

Their keeper never made a save in that second half. What the hell do they do in training. 

Anyone who thinks next year wilL be fun in the championship with a swift return is deluded 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, rudi-skacel said:

Shocking and embarrassing. Can it get any worse

Yes, couple of divisions to go yet.

2 minutes ago, austsaint said:

Rock bottom reached?

Not yet.

1 minute ago, Tauro said:

I'm not quite sure where the club goes from here. What a mess!

What’s the Quo lyrics, Down, Down, deeper and down … 

• Like 1