Leicester 5-0 Saints - Match Thread

Lighthouse

Manning extremely pathetic defendingf there.

You look at the previous attack we had (where we worked the ball to the edge of the box, then passed backwards until we gave the ball away) and compare it to when they attack, they do these weird things like cross and shoot.

1 minute ago, Saint_clark said:

If we go up we risk coming back down with record low points playing this style of football.

I’ve been saying this. It’s why Martin has to go at the end of the season regardless. 

he’s either failed to take us up or we go up and it’s embarrassing of incredible levels. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sfc4prem said:

Fair play to Leicester. Just when it looked like the wheels were coming off, they've fucking smashed any talk about that right into the stratosphere.

Heavily assisted by a shocking Russell Martin tactical display to be fair. 

• Like 1

I wonder how we went 25 unbeaten. 

People here say spine is gone we have lost football directors due to SR being happy with payout. Talk of RM Leaving. Then players getting injured. 

I feel these tactics are now readable and RM may not have an alternative. 

I feel we need some direction from SR and reassurance they are doing things to prevent implosion. 

Man City have dropped russ ball now can we.

I'm not sure we are good enough to go up based on this I worry now about the run in 

14 minutes ago, Dman said:

Assume you’ve only switched on for the second half? We’ve been fucking terrible all night. 

we lost form at the wrong time of the season, from Hulls defeat onwards.....................................

We’re so far behind Leicester in every position on the pitch it’s laughable.  Martin is a poor pretender - he did nothing of note prior to joining Saints and he’s never going to get us promoted with this team or indeed a worse team next season.

• Like 3

This is shite. This style of football is shite. RM is shite. This team is shite. 

We will be in the championship for years if we continue with this bullshit.

• Like 2

The only bright spot that tonight can bring is if someone clatters Vardy. Maybe Manning should take the three game ban and do us all a favour.

4-0

Edited by Saint NL

Just now, Sheaf Saint said:

Fatawu had four players around him - four - and still got that shot away.

Fucking pathetic defending. Shameful.

this is why KWP was playing at left back. Bree and Manning aint quick enough to stay with their winger.

Leicester have been impressive all season. Easily the best side in the division. We have been outclassed, again. Press us, just as they and Hull did at SMS  and our limitations are exposed. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sfc4prem said:

Fair play to Leicester. Just when it looked like the wheels were coming off, they've fucking smashed any talk about that right into the stratosphere.

Not difficult when faced with such feeble opposition. And of course Vardy scores. Let's get the play-offs over and reset. RM on borrowed time for me.

• Lighthouse changed the title to Leicester 5-0 Saints - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic