Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Hasenhuttl ...can we criticise him yet...

I am used to watching our club rise and fall repeatedly. Again and again a weak team without possessing leaders is main fault. Last summer we needed to add a spine to our team. We failed miserably even though possible candidates were available.
    We bring in Adams, Djenepo and Danso, and we still wait for some physical strength to be added. Djenepo looks like he could be a useful addition if he can stay injury free. Danso has surely to be given time to settle, as either defensive midfield player or cb. Only way top see if he is up to the task. Adams looks keen but I am waiting to see a striker appear from within him.
    if we are going to go under then we need to see players that will fight and sadly we appear to have nobody of that ilk.
    In Boufal we have a player that could do a lot to ease our situation but he seems to be only a bit part player, why? JWP gets game time weekly without earning it.

We need fighters to help steer our ship away from the rocks in the relegation zone as I can't see us bouncing back quickly if we go down.

He's a nice bloke and a fairly competent manager, but not even Pep could have saved this team from relegation this season. Ralph cannot be blamed solely for our bottom 3 finish, many others have played their part in our relegation. It started with Puel and hasn't improved at all since then.

The Championship will be fun next season, no doubt, but should we drop again to League 1 then it's going to be a long old way back.

No one biting? lol

4/10

Quote Originally Posted by SFC Forever View Post
    I am used to watching our club rise and fall repeatedly. Again and again a weak team without possessing leaders is main fault. Last summer we needed to add a spine to our team. We failed miserably even though possible candidates were available.
    We bring in Adams, Djenepo and Danso, and we still wait for some physical strength to be added. Djenepo looks like he could be a useful addition if he can stay injury free. Danso has surely to be given time to settle, as either defensive midfield player or cb. Only way top see if he is up to the task. Adams looks keen but I am waiting to see a striker appear from within him.
    if we are going to go under then we need to see players that will fight and sadly we appear to have nobody of that ilk.
    In Boufal we have a player that could do a lot to ease our situation but he seems to be only a bit part player, why? JWP gets game time weekly without earning it.

We need fighters to help steer our ship away from the rocks in the relegation zone as I can't see us bouncing back quickly if we go down.
    The thing that ****es me off most about JWP is him going on the media to tell us what we have to do to become a better team. He has absolutely no self awareness hence despite endless opportunities has failed to improve since his debut.

Quote Originally Posted by derry View Post
    The thing that ****es me off most about JWP is him going on the media to tell us what we have to do to become a better team. He has absolutely no self awareness hence despite endless opportunities has failed to improve since his debut.
    well, we can't sell him as i doubt that despite some pundits and match commentators speaking of him as an heir apparent to david beckham, most managers realize he offers very little apart from slightly decent corners and 1 in 15 of his free kicks troubling the keeper. so there would be no takers if we put him up for sale.

I'd say that things are starting to surface...https://www.skysports.com/football/w...preview/408070 charlie is right that the next few months will be interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Nick75Sfc View Post
    I'd say that things are starting to surface...https://www.skysports.com/football/w...preview/408070 charlie is right that the next few months will be interesting
    They will be flat and I think they could be in for a hammering. If Wolves smell blood, and they are bouncing at the moment off the back of recent results, then they could win comfortably. They will go about their business and dispatch Southampton with ease.

CHARLIE PREDICTS: 3-0

Nice one Charlie.

What this alleged legal action stuff ?

Didn’t someone post on here a couple of weeks back that Kat is not happy with GAO as an owner and wanted to buy him out?

Think that is total bollix myself as even us morons could see what sort of owner he would be, but that does not mean something is not wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Didn’t someone post on here a couple of weeks back that Kat is not happy with GAO as an owner and wanted to buy him out?

Think that is total bollix myself as even us morons could see what sort of owner he would be, but that does not mean something is not wrong?
    There were 2 thoughts 1. He didn’t buy the extra 20% as promised 2. He didn’t invest as promised. No idea on either but that was rumours I read

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by way down south View Post
    well, we can't sell him as i doubt that despite some pundits and match commentators speaking of him as an heir apparent to david beckham, most managers realize he offers very little apart from slightly decent corners and 1 in 15 of his free kicks troubling the keeper. so there would be no takers if we put him up for sale.
    absolutely this. Has anyone ever put in a bid for him?
    I very much doubt it.

I think he needs to change things earlier in matches , some of his subs don't make sense and we only used 2 subs yesterday!?

He seemed pretty down on Match of the Day in the face of what was, on paper, a pretty decent away point.

i also get the vibe behind the scenes things are not rosy at Saints. Ralph's demeanour seems a bit off the last few times I have seen him during interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Give it to Ron View Post
    There were 2 thoughts 1. He didn’t buy the extra 20% as promised 2. He didn’t invest as promised. No idea on either but that was rumours I read

Trouble is that this has only been mooted by an internet post. Possibly just wishful thinking on the part of the poster.

16. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ally_uk View Post
    i also get the vibe behind the scenes things are not rosy at Saints. Ralph's demeanour seems a bit off the last few times I have seen him during interviews.
    He just looks fed up constantly, even during games.

He desperately needs an assist. Davis and Watson are goalkeepers and inexperienced and Fleming is a novice at this level too. Plus they have all Been here years and will have their mates in the dressing room. He needs someone from outside with experience to help,
    Not a jobs for the boys coach. Looks like the decision not to replace Rohl is bad one.

Quote Originally Posted by Turkish View Post
    He desperately needs an assist. Davis and Watson are goalkeepers and inexperienced and Fleming is a novice at this level too. Plus they have all Been here years and will have their mates in the dressing room. He needs someone from outside with experience to help,
    Not a jobs for the boys coach. Looks like the decision not to replace Rohl is bad one.
    Thought we had replaced him with another German bloke (who had previously worked with Rodger Schmidt somewhere).Whether he was the ideal appointment, or RH's choice is another matter.

19. Default

I think SFC have killed the spirits of most in and around the club this past few years.

Hope, ambition, vision, excitement.... It's all been slowly drained from club

Whether you were staff or a fan during the whole or part of the last 3 seasons you will be affected by a club fighting downward momentum

WHAT?! The "land of the free?" Whoever told you that is your enemy!

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Thought we had replaced him with another German bloke (who had previously worked with Rodger Schmidt somewhere).Whether he was the ideal appointment, or RH's choice is another matter.
    We did from the O/S.

RICHARD KITZBICHLER BIOGRAPHY

LAST UPDATED 29 AUG 2019

Former clubs: Red Bull Salzburg, Beijing Sinobo Guoan

Richard Kitzbichler was appointed as a First Team Assistant Coach at Southampton in August 2019, joining manager Ralph Hasenhüttl's staff.

The Austrian joins, who also has the role of Opposition Analyst, moved to Saints following two years with Chinese Super League side Beijing Sinobo Guoan and an extensive spell in his homeland with Red Bull Salzburg.

A former Austria international, with 17 caps for his country, Kitzbichler began his playing career at Wacker Innsbruck, before spells with Tirol Innsbruck, SC Holz Pfeifer Kundl, Austria Salzburg and Austria Wien.

After one season in Germany with Hamburger SV and a year in Australia with Melbourne Victory – either side of a return to Austria Wien – he finished his playing days at Salzburg.

It was there that he transitioned into a role as an analyst, working closely with the club’s coaches and players.

Following six years in the role, he was promoted into the position of assistant coach in 2015 under Óscar Garcia, combining his video analysis with on-pitch work.

A move to China followed in 2017, where he linked up with former Salzburg manager Roger Schmidt, who had been in charge of the Austrian club from 2012 until 2014, working as assistant to him.

The pair helped oversee some notable success at Beijing Sinobo Guoan, with the club finishing fourth in the Super League in 2018 and also winning the Chinese FA Cup that season, for the first time in 15 years

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Oh really, is he the assistant manager? I thought he was just another coach.

After watching Bristol City again last night, if Ralph fails to keep us up we should go all out to get Lee Johnson. Every season he has had to contend losing 3-4 of his best players, and then got the most out of his squad. Also great and turning games around and utilising subs to great effect. A really good motivator, and will have great knowledge of the league. It wouldn't surprise me if a lower Prem team goes for him this season

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Yep. Awful again from Ralph

**** off. No better than Pellegrino. If not worse. ...just **** off.

Blog Entries

At least Puel could defend

He showed zero confidence in his players by picking such a negative formation at home and ultimately that showed on the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I think SFC have killed the spirits of most in and around the club this past few years.

Hope, ambition, vision, excitement.... It's all been slowly drained from club

Whether you were staff or a fan during the whole or part of the last 3 seasons you will be affected by a club fighting downward momentum
    Congratulations. Your post was included in "The Fan Matrix" in yesterdays i newspaper.