Saints 0-1 Ipswich - Match Thread

Saint Garrett

Just now, ashnats said:

Teams fine, what were people expecting? It's not like we've signed a bunch of cdms since our last game.

Predicting a 4-1 saints, all the moaning bedwetting fuckwit melts will have to find something else to moan about for a few days.

A CB in at CB, and a CM in midfield was the least I expected tbh.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, ashnats said:

Teams fine, what were people expecting? It's not like we've signed a bunch of cdms since our last game.

Predicting a 4-1 saints, all the moaning bedwetting fuckwit melts will have to find something else to moan about for a few days.

We have one. He's playing him CB. And putting CB's on the bench. 

That's a mental line up. Absolutely mental. 

I think there'll be a curve ball though, Fraser at full back perhaps. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ashnats said:

i take it you didn't watch the shit show on Friday with the exact same side out all bar Aribo who he now expects to run around in midfield when the bloke cant run 10 yards. People have a right to be angry with this pathetic line up!

2 minutes ago, ashnats said:

Asshat by name.....

The most obvious choice would be to play the best defensive midfielder in that position and not in central defence....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Suhari said:

Hold up.

Just seen via Mr Google that you can watch Red Button games on NowTV, via some devices, including a PS4.

Will check it out when I get home.

Well the game is showing in the options for the PS4. But it won't open yet.....'the stream hasn't started'.

One would presume Bednarek is not ready for 90 yet. Holgate neither (or just crap?). Either way, I suspect he doesn't want to play Charles at CB but that it's the best option. He sees them in training and gets fitness reports. 

I'm pretty certain that's not a tactical decision but does illustrate our DM weakness. Our attacking bench looks strong, but let's hope we don't need it!

5 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

He lost the fanbase when we conceded our first corner of the season. We aren't exactly the supportive and loyal fanbase.

Fed up of people blaming the fans. Name one other group of fans in the country that has had to deal with the shit we have had to over the past three years and wouldn't act in the same way. 

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

He lost the fanbase when we conceded our first corner of the season. We aren't exactly the supportive and loyal fanbase.

No he hadn’t don’t be a twat

He’s losing the fan base because of his ludicrous tactics on repeat and tonight’s team going to be the same for all to see

• Like 3

I've solved it.

Martin knows Aribo is never going to bust a gut to get into the box when we attack so will be perfectly placed for any counter attacks.

On a more serious note I would say Aribo can pass the ball and it's hard to get it off him at least.

I pray for a miracle but expect a disaster tonight.

Edited by Convict Colony
  • Like 1

• Lighthouse changed the title to Saints vs Ipswich - Match Thread
  • Jimmy_D changed the title to Saints 0-1 Ipswich - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic