Sekou Mara

SuperSAINT

7 minutes ago, Ex Lion Tamer said:

I see him levelling out at Obafemi's level. Not a world beater but decent to have around

Aside from pace, Obafemi had (has) nothing. Mara clearly does and IMO worth persisting with, especially as he is a sub most of the time.

Clearly he shows quality in training as Hasenhuttl, Jones and Martin have all talked him up, especially his finishing. Perhaps it will click into place for him soon...

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Dusic said:

Aside from pace, Obafemi had (has) nothing. Mara clearly does and IMO worth persisting with, especially as he is a sub most of the time.

Clearly he shows quality in training as Hasenhuttl, Jones and Martin have all talked him up, especially his finishing. Perhaps it will click into place for him soon...

Come now. Obafemi's goals against Chelsea and Scotland showed real skill

6 hours ago, Convict Colony said:

Transferred at 19 moved to a new country

Scored on debut for France Under 21 - Thierry Henry manager

4 managers in 2 seasons at Saints

People forget Tella was 23 before he showed anything in championship.

Russ rates him and I expect him to get more minutes in the 2nd half.

I really dont get why everyone gets on his back, he was signed for the talent he showed in a relegation hit bordeaux after 1 season but was always a project player, not someone to be the cornerstone of our attack, he still needs to learn and also grow as a footballer - he's looked more physical this season for a start.

People act like it was their own money.

In the last game, there were a few wasted touches, and a bit of frustration. He also still has development to do, if put out wide (shame, as there's a squad gap there he could have moved into).

But, he was more physical, as you say. His positioning was decent and he popped up to try and get on the end of/ get involved in a number of different situations. That's been the case for his last few appearances.

I'd say there was some progress, not least in playing within Martin's system.

• Like 1

Declaration of being subject bias. I like Sekou and I think once he has graduated from the schooling he’s currently getting he will be a fine player.

Furthermore in which case he will be great value for what we paid and are paying.

Whether the playing results from him will be fully realised at Saints remains to be seen - but I, and hopefully everyone else except his most frothy haters, sincerely hope so. 

I know this might sound odd but to me it  looks like he is still learning his position. It seems like he’s been at Saints learning his craft ages and the logic goes we should have more evidence that he’s been “ improved” by our coaching. And that what we paid for in terms of skill goals talent and potential has not been delivered enough to date. 

I can fully appreciate and understand why many here feel he has made inadequate progress. By those criteria his general “improvement” is relatively scarce - a few goals and nice touches aside . Like his match day appearances. 

It’s pretty obvious he’s not mastered and is fluent in  the disciplined style or approach or thought or physicality or concentration or positional sense of our game - yet.  

And you can add any number of other important details that are necessary to be the #9 in this PB system. Or the #10 as RM has occasionally tried and has said he’s used Sekou as in training.

That can and has made him look out of sorts when we do (occasionally) actually get a chance to see him. Lazy is a word used a lot here for him but I personally strongly disagree - you need only look at his face to see the frustration within. That’s not lazy that’s it’s not clicking in- yet- and he desperately wants it to be : result he misses chances and looks inelegant and fails to shine consistently - and that’s a self defeating psychological factor called a barrier to performance NOT laziness. Calling him “ lazy” is frankly lazy criticism ( no excuses for that pun I know 😂

RM has alluded to psychologically informed  reasons ( what others will undoubtedly call excuses ) for unnamed players apparent underperformance in previous matches. Choose to ignore that as psycho babble and call him lazy all you like might but I genuinely feel under RM he has got the ideal coach to help him release the ( invisible) mental shackles on his ability. Basically cut him some slack. He’s a kid learning to be a man, my sons age pretty much and ge has got a lot of growth ahead.
Writing him off now - as many here do - would be a waste and a bad mistake.

Have faith. If he makes our squad and gets on the pitch it’s not because he’s useless in training. Remember that. 😃

Edited by gio1saints
  • Like 5

11 hours ago, stevy777_x said:

I bet none of you knew that but Sekou’s mum is a very well known TV presenter/journalist in France.

Hope you didn't lay out too much as you've just lost your bet.... ;)

Edited by trousers
  • Haha 4

14 hours ago, Dusic said:

Nonsense, Obafemi has/had plenty of ability as he showed at times.  I don't know the ins and outs, but my perception is he doesn't seem to be able to keep himself fit and on form for large periods of time which is stopping him being a decent top Championship/lower prem level striker.

Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think Mara has had a decent run of regular games. I see a player with bags of talent and potential who is still very young and working on many aspects of his game. Perhaps a loan spell would have helped but Mara has been needed in our squad. There are enough positive signs for me to suggest he'll be a good player and maybe he'll be one who suddenly clicks into gear and goes from strength to strength.I don't get the lazy accusations being levelled at him - he's young and playing in a tough league and always puts a shift in. Hoping he develops quickly as, if he does, we'll have a very good player on our hands.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, saintant said:

Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think Mara has had a decent run of regular games. I see a player with bags of talent and potential who is still very young and working on many aspects of his game. Perhaps a loan spell would have helped but Mara has been needed in our squad. There are enough positive signs for me to suggest he'll be a good player and maybe he'll be one who suddenly clicks into gear and goes from strength to strength.I don't get the lazy accusations being levelled at him - he's young and playing in a tough league and always puts a shift in. Hoping he develops quickly as, if he does, we'll have a very good player on our hands.

Lets be honest, you would be saying none of the above if he was not a saint.

He will obviously move on, probably back to France, and be added to a long list of players to forget about. Larios being another

24 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

Lets be honest, you would be saying none of the above if he was not a saint.

He will obviously move on, probably back to France, and be added to a long list of players to forget about. Larios being another

You maybe right but let's see.He needs more time and my concern is that we move him on cheaply and he develops into a top player as I really think he could. Too early to be writing him off imo.

Edited by saintant

1 minute ago, saintant said:

You maybe right but let's see.He needs more time and ny concern is that we move him on cheaply and he develops into a top player as I really think he could. Too early to be writing him off imo.

He will probably have a good career......in a different country

Edited by AlexLaw76

5 minutes ago, saintant said:

You maybe right but let's see.He needs more time and ny concern is that we move him on cheaply and he develops into a top player as I really think he could. Too early to be writing him off imo.

This is the problem isn't it, we bemoan the lack of game time but he's not done enough to earn game time. One pass 15 months ago and a decent finish in a cup game isn't enough for £10m or whatever he was and it's not enough to keep current players out of the team. He probably will have a decent career but it wont eb with us.

• Like 3

Other than the Ryan Fraser thread, have we any player discussions that by concensus view the subject as a valuable asset consistently delivering the level of performance we, on here, demand ?

Edited by badgerx16
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, saintant said:

You maybe right but let's see.He needs more time and my concern is that we move him on cheaply and he develops into a top player as I really think he could. Too early to be writing him off imo.

You can’t just hang on to every young player until they’re 25 because they might turn out to be decent. We’ve been here before with so many players. Sims, Gallagher, Juanmi, Mayuka, Gaston, O’Bafemi, N’Lundulu, Hesketh….

The fact that Mara has dropped down a league and still isn’t doing it is enough for me. He’s had 18 months to at least start to show something and he just isn’t.

• Like 2

He's going to be fucking brilliant one day. Might not be at Saints but I really think there's an amazing footballer in there. Che is doing his usual hard work around the transfer window and I won't be tearing my hair out if he goes and we don't get a replacement. Of course, I'd rather we did, but I still think we've got the quality in our team to get 2nd place without Adams and I think giving Mara more game time could really unlock his potential. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, FarehamSaintJames said:

Anyone that thinks he isn’t lazy should look at what he does for the team, what does he contribute, to me he contributes anger and frustration. He forever looks half arsed.

haha you've been the same on here since JWP left

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, gio1saints said:

Declaration of being subject bias. I like Sekou and I think once he has graduated from the schooling he’s currently getting he will be a fine player.

Furthermore in which case he will be great value for what we paid and are paying.

Whether the playing results from him will be fully realised at Saints remains to be seen - but I, and hopefully everyone else except his most frothy haters, sincerely hope so. 

I know this might sound odd but to me it  looks like he is still learning his position. It seems like he’s been at Saints learning his craft ages and the logic goes we should have more evidence that he’s been “ improved” by our coaching. And that what we paid for in terms of skill goals talent and potential has not been delivered enough to date. 

I can fully appreciate and understand why many here feel he has made inadequate progress. By those criteria his general “improvement” is relatively scarce - a few goals and nice touches aside . Like his match day appearances. 

It’s pretty obvious he’s not mastered and is fluent in  the disciplined style or approach or thought or physicality or concentration or positional sense of our game - yet.  

And you can add any number of other important details that are necessary to be the #9 in this PB system. Or the #10 as RM has occasionally tried and has said he’s used Sekou as in training.

That can and has made him look out of sorts when we do (occasionally) actually get a chance to see him. Lazy is a word used a lot here for him but I personally strongly disagree - you need only look at his face to see the frustration within. That’s not lazy that’s it’s not clicking in- yet- and he desperately wants it to be : result he misses chances and looks inelegant and fails to shine consistently - and that’s a self defeating psychological factor called a barrier to performance NOT laziness. Calling him “ lazy” is frankly lazy criticism ( no excuses for that pun I know 😂

RM has alluded to psychologically informed  reasons ( what others will undoubtedly call excuses ) for unnamed players apparent underperformance in previous matches. Choose to ignore that as psycho babble and call him lazy all you like might but I genuinely feel under RM he has got the ideal coach to help him release the ( invisible) mental shackles on his ability. Basically cut him some slack. He’s a kid learning to be a man, my sons age pretty much and ge has got a lot of growth ahead.
Writing him off now - as many here do - would be a waste and a bad mistake.

Have faith. If he makes our squad and gets on the pitch it’s not because he’s useless in training. Remember that. 😃

Nah! He's crap.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Charlie Wayman said:

Nah! He's crap.

The Resident football expert speaks wise words. 😂

I already made my case for Sekou above without any heed to rely on bollox statistics but seeing as you have  presented such a powerful and concise refutation 🤣🤣🤣I feel it’s only polite to respond. 

This will be fun….Guess who our top five players for goals and assists are per minutes played in the squad? This season? 

Let me help you, in case you do not have access to my well thumbed version  of the invaluable guide for saints fans known as the “Mr stattybollix book of saints stats”😄

First it’s AA, then that crap Sekou Mara then that ( who must be) even more crap Che, then ( logically it follows) the incredibly crap Ryan and then lastly ( and God he must be absolutely the pits) Super duper crap Sam. Maybe the last two or three are other way around but it’s certainly. First AA, Sekou second.

In other words if you want a goal or an assist this season the stats say AA is your man then that crap Sekou Mara and after them two then those other even more crap Che Adams, Ryan Fraser and Sam Edozie. Those last three in particular must be on for super crap championship team of the season for not even be more effective than the crap Sekou Mara per minute in delivering goals or assists. 

But those stats are BS and mean nothing right? But nothing is not the same as “crap”. Is it? Nah it isn’t is it. 

If you wanted a few more goals or assists out of Sekou then it might help if he was given more than 283 minutes all season in mostly tiny chunks to do it. God forbid he starts two games in a row or even gets on two games in a row!

Even so he’s second only to AA, ahead of Che, RF and Sam. Not so bad for a crap player usually given five minutes at the end. Must make those other players extra crap I guess. But stats are always crap anyway so I’m guessing that saying Sekou Mara is crap is still within the grounds of acceptable- though that does somewhat put some of our allegedly better players into a somewhat uncomfortable position of being more crap - but that’s irrelevant because if you are deemed crap by the football expert then you are crap and there’s no getting away from that clear, obvious, unchallengeable fact. 😇🤣😂

Edited by gio1saints
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, thesaint sfc said:

He's going to be fucking brilliant one day. Might not be at Saints but I really think there's an amazing footballer in there. Che is doing his usual hard work around the transfer window and I won't be tearing my hair out if he goes and we don't get a replacement. Of course, I'd rather we did, but I still think we've got the quality in our team to get 2nd place without Adams and I think giving Mara more game time could really unlock his potential. 

Until Mara works harder off the ball and develops the ability to hold the ball up with his back to goal, I don't think he'll be starting many games for us. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Harry_SFC said:

Until Mara works harder off the ball and develops the ability to hold the ball up with his back to goal, I don't think he'll be starting many games for us. 

I wouldn't disagree with a lot of the criticisms voiced on this thread. He has much to prove and we have only seen brief flashes of potential. He appears to have some good attributes such as athleticism, but needs to perform more consistently.

The main reason for any optimism is his age. He is only 21 and plenty of players have taken a lot longer to develop.

Just look down the south coast at Solanke. Up to the age of 23 he made 63 appearances for Liverpool and Bournemouth and only contributed 4 goals. It's only been in recent years that he is hit his stride and this is the first season that he has really done it in the Premiership. He will be 27 years old later this year. 

Pelle and Ricky Lambert didn't really hit their stride until their mid to late 20s.  So I wouldn't write him off yet. However the next 4-5 months are key, he needs to establish himself (at least) as the man on the bench we turn to when we are desperate for a goal, rather than his current role as a player only trusted to come on when we're coasting 3-0. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gio1saints said:

The Resident football expert speaks wise words. 😂

I'm surprised you take him so seriously; lots of people don't. Deluded, WUM, Alpine's apprentice in negativity? Either way I personally often disagree with his opinions but with three posts a day CBA to waste one and my time.

In a game of small margins at that level I don't think Mara is that far off, although whether he can bridge the gap is another matter. Don't see why not though, particularly at only 21.

• Like 1

Regards the 'lazy' snubs, I think it's because of his demeanour. He never looks like he's busting a gut, even when he is. There was a moment in a game the other day, I forget which, where he'd come on as a sub and had a lung-buster to chase down a ball to the opponent's byline. It didn't *look* like he was pushing it at first glance, but look more closely and you can see he was.
I think he gives off the impression of someone who's playing at a canter, and couple that with the fact that he's still young and learning where to be in order to gain that extra yard, it's probably why fans think he looks lazy. I don't think he is, especially given he's surrounded by the likes of Arma and Fraser, who've got shorter gear ratios than him, and go everywhere at 8000rpm! Mara looks about 6ft to me, and I can't remember many that tall who look like they're darting around trying to win everything. Think back to Pelle or even SRL...they never 'looked' like they were busting a gut, despite the fact they clearly were.

Another thing for me is that of all the goals he's scored, there are none where I think that I could see one of the other players here managing the same finish (with the exception of the one against Walsall, which was a textbook Che Adams goal IMO). Otherwise the one against City in the cup, or the one at the back post the other day - I still don't believe we have other players here who would have finished against City like that, or would have been in the right place to slide home against Blackburn.

I think there's a serious player in there, but my gut feeling is we won't see it here. You could be the most able-flying bird in nature, but if you get kicked out the nest before you're ready, you'll fall to the floor. Some players take longer than others to get there, and I don't think the fans here (or the demands of the league) can afford to wait.

I hope he stays, though, because his mum is fit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kitch said:

Regards the 'lazy' snubs, I think it's because of his demeanour. He never looks like he's busting a gut, even when he is. There was a moment in a game the other day, I forget which, where he'd come on as a sub and had a lung-buster to chase down a ball to the opponent's byline. It didn't *look* like he was pushing it at first glance, but look more closely and you can see he was.
I think he gives off the impression of someone who's playing at a canter, and couple that with the fact that he's still young and learning where to be in order to gain that extra yard, it's probably why fans think he looks lazy. I don't think he is, especially given he's surrounded by the likes of Arma and Fraser, who've got shorter gear ratios than him, and go everywhere at 8000rpm! Mara looks about 6ft to me, and I can't remember many that tall who look like they're darting around trying to win everything. Think back to Pelle or even SRL...they never 'looked' like they were busting a gut, despite the fact they clearly were.

Another thing for me is that of all the goals he's scored, there are none where I think that I could see one of the other players here managing the same finish (with the exception of the one against Walsall, which was a textbook Che Adams goal IMO). Otherwise the one against City in the cup, or the one at the back post the other day - I still don't believe we have other players here who would have finished against City like that, or would have been in the right place to slide home against Blackburn.

I think there's a serious player in there, but my gut feeling is we won't see it here. You could be the most able-flying bird in nature, but if you get kicked out the nest before you're ready, you'll fall to the floor. Some players take longer than others to get there, and I don't think the fans here (or the demands of the league) can afford to wait.

I hope he stays, though, because his mum is fit.

You think no other saints player could have scored that goal against Blackburn!

• Like 1

If Martin gives him minutes I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. This is the first time he's been playing in a Saints side that is creating chances. Judging him based on the limp.ending to Ralph's time or the successive shit shows of Jones and Selles seems unfair.

Same as with Bazunu who only recently started playing behind a defence that is denying the opposition chances. And looks better for it.

Stewart is out for a while. Adams is playing our time until his free transfer and us, well, Adams. Adam A is better from the flanks. I don't see us solving our striker issues this window because, well, Saints.

Plus, this season there's a physical presence about the lad that wasn't there before. So I'd like him given a serious run this season. He's not going to do worse than Che.

• Like 2

Even his supporters on here accept he's a work in progress, so ship him out on loan and let him learn his trade by not scoring for someone else, meanwhile we've got a promotion to win. 

• Like 1

I seem to remember back in the late 90s, we signed a young striker about the same age as Mara. He struggled to make much of an impact at first, looking a bit out of his depth at times and lacking in athleticism and finishing ability. But you could see he was trying and we persisted with him, despite him only scoring 5 goals in his first two seasons and going on a horrendous run of nearly 18 months without a goal at one point. He had some absolute stinkers during that run, and everyone was bemoaning how crap he was and suggesting we get rid of him, but you could see there was a decent player in there.

And then, one day, he started banging them in and went on to become a club legend, scoring the goals that took us to a best ever PL finish (at the time) and the FA cup final in 2003. 

At this stage in his career, Mara looks a better player than Beattie did in his early days with us, and moving him on before we've seen the best of him would be a bad move IMO.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Morse said:

Even his supporters on here accept he's a work in progress, so ship him out on loan and let him learn his trade by not scoring for someone else, meanwhile we've got a promotion to win. 

Did you see the recent RM article about this? The one where he said we’d be mad to let Sekou go out on loan right now? 

19 hours ago, AlexLaw76 said:

I think the problem is we all complain as none of our forwards seem to bust a gut to get in the 6yd box when a winger has the ball and attack a post etc to try and get on the end of a cross.

They all like hanging out at the pen spot.

Sekou at least looks like he wants to get in there.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Convict Colony said:

I think the problem is we all complain as none of our forwards seem to bust a gut to get in the 6yd box when a winger has the ball and attack a post etc to try and get on the end of a cross.

They all like hanging out at the pen spot.

Sekou at least looks like he wants to get in there.

Almost as if, in training, the winger is told to….get to the byline….and cut it back for ( insert advanced midfielder often Will Smallbone?? ) rather than what many of us recall as the standard put it on a plate for a half decent CF roll it across the six yard box with a more horizontal pass. 

If I remember correctly Sekou scored recently by gambling at the back post from a Ryan Fraser cross expertly placed for him to slide it into the net. It’s possible Ryan was given a rollicking for not cutting it back correctly as per training instead of placing it there.😂

Could it be that because we haven’t had a half decent CF for so long the team has forgotten that pass is usually a rewarding place to put the ball? And Sekou was acting on instinct to be there not holding back his run so he could be on edge of the penalty box?🤣🤣🤣

Edited by gio1saints
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, gio1saints said:

Almost as if, in training, the winger is told to….get to the byline….and cut it back for ( insert advanced midfielder often Will Smallbone?? ) rather than what many of us recall as the standard put it on a plate for a half decent CF roll it across the six yard box with a more horizontal pass. 

If I remember correctly Sekou scored recently by gambling at the back post from a Ryan Fraser cross expertly placed for him to slide it into the net. It’s possible Ryan was given a rollicking for not cutting it back correctly as per training instead of placing it there.😂

Could it be that because we haven’t had a half decent CF for so long the team has forgotten that pass is usually a rewarding place to put the ball? And Sekou was acting on instinct to be there not holding back his run so he could be on edge of the penalty box?🤣🤣🤣

..............can't help thinking that a few games with the U21 side might have been a win-win situation for the club.

The U21's have lost several key players so far this season  ( loans / injuries) and need some goals........ and the same could be said of Mara.

Considering the small amount of minutes he has played .. he needs more game time ....and scoring at the lower level would also be good practice.

Edited by david in sweden

7 hours ago, Morse said:

Where should we loan him that will make him a better player than our own coaches / training?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Morse said:

When he wasn't getting any minutes, I think there was a better chance of that.

Now he's getting some game time, and we're seeing some of the work done in training, I'd think we'd continue with him here.

Unless the club are looking to move him on, then there's also getting him to work within Martin's system. There are a number of players developing across multiple roles. Mara staying here helps that too.

All this guff about how good he is developing, will look even more daft when he is our main man next season, whacking in 11 goals in 46 games as we cut costs further.

laugh, but it’s reality if russ fecks it up this season!

10 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

All this guff about how good he is developing, will look even more daft when he is our main man next season, whacking in 11 goals in 46 games as we cut costs further.

The next Stoke?

24 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

Why just leave it at that cheery possibility? 11 goals in 46 games is not rubbish but you’re making it sound so. If you are looking to put the fear of God in to give Russ and Saints that little bit of extra “motivation” so obviously needed to ensure it’s promotion we get not just some “almost did it just lost in the playoffs “ rubbish why not go full catastrophe mode? Surely you should up the ante?😁

If we’re talking what happens ( for definite mothers life 100% gods honest not gonna lie to you) if we fail to get promoted why not add in that we will lose all not just some of our good players. Relegation to League one season after next a real prospect, humiliation in the derby when we get stuffed by Pompey a stone wall guarantee - Oh and that season tickets will cost more, concessions beers will cost more, and away fans will sing “ we’re just a small club in Portsmouth” to us. And we will only be able to dream about having a French u21 international in our team then. Not that Russ will mind- Russ gets sacked off rest of his contract and pockets a 7 figure sum either way so that’s a real bummer for him I’m sure. And it will all be his own fault too. 😃 That shyster. 😎. Why oh why couldn’t he have listened and dumped sekou when he had the chance and bought another proven goal scorer from Scotland or other top top league not kept faith with that Mara nil points. Beats me. Someone should write a stiff letter to the Board. I’m sure they are oblivious to this, the idiots! 😆

Edited by gio1saints

The boy has potential.. we just have to be patient!

Á la Annie..

To Mara, to Mara

Give the ball, to Mara,

He’s not gonna score today!

To Mara, to Mara

He’ll score one, to Mara,

It’s only a game away!!

7 hours ago, gio1saints said:

Did you see the recent RM article about this? The one where he said we’d be mad to let Sekou go out on loan right now? 

I think the clue is in the words "right now". I would suggest RM knows Mara isn't good enough, otherwise he would start him every week, but knows we're desperately short of strikers. 

On 10/01/2024 at 09:17, Sheaf Saint said:

I seem to remember back in the late 90s, we signed a young striker about the same age as Mara. He struggled to make much of an impact at first, looking a bit out of his depth at times and lacking in athleticism and finishing ability. But you could see he was trying and we persisted with him, despite him only scoring 5 goals in his first two seasons and going on a horrendous run of nearly 18 months without a goal at one point. He had some absolute stinkers during that run, and everyone was bemoaning how crap he was and suggesting we get rid of him, but you could see there was a decent player in there.

And then, one day, he started banging them in and went on to become a club legend, scoring the goals that took us to a best ever PL finish (at the time) and the FA cup final in 2003. 

At this stage in his career, Mara looks a better player than Beattie did in his early days with us, and moving him on before we've seen the best of him would be a bad move IMO.

My apologies Sheaf I appreciate this forum is all about opinions and we’re all entitled to them, but are you smoking crack?

Beatts looked, and was, twice the player Mara was in his first season with us, and he had the balls to dig deep and become a hero of the Great Escape. JB was a really exciting player for us in 98-99 and caused plenty of problems for the opposition. Sulky Sekou just looks fucked off all the time and I’ve seen nothing so far to suggest he’ll go on to have a career anywhere other than some also ran club in Ligue 1.

Edited by bpsaint
  • Like 4

On 10/01/2024 at 10:17, Sheaf Saint said:

Yeah, but Nicky Banger

On 09/01/2024 at 16:42, AlexLaw76 said:

Who do you think would have been in the right place to slide that in? My point is we don't have players who often have that instinct to be in the right place at the right time, AND manage to finish it.

21 hours ago, AlexLaw76 said:

Our new Che 🤣

On 10/01/2024 at 09:17, Sheaf Saint said:

So did Leandre Griffit and he went on to do absolutely f**k all anywhere in his whole career.