Nathan Jones

AlexLaw76

1 minute ago, Turkish said:

The Spanish Eric black 

Yes indeed, it would be another Wigley-type appointment if he takes over. So I wouldn't put it past the board doing just that.

Don't get me wrong, he couldn't be any worse as manger than the clueless muppet, but that could be said of a dirty mop in the cupboard.

4 minutes ago, S-Clarke said:

Liverpool - L

Brighton - L

Fulham - L

Forest - L

Everton - W

Villa - L

Brentford - L

Wolves - L

It's indefensible, it really is.

That was 'our' run this season, right there. We've tossed at least 20 points into the bin. I'm absolutely certain we'd be in the 20's had we kept Ralph, still looking over our shoulder for sure, but in and around the Forests etc. Now we're more than a win away from getting off of the bottom. Totally cut adrift.

How can anyone come in and make us worse from a position where we couldn't really be any worse? I'm lost for words as to the job he's 'tried' to do here.

Kasper, you want metrics to refer to.... This is the only metric that matters.

Edited by Colinjb
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, S-Clarke said:

Liverpool - L

Brighton - L

Fulham - L

Forest - L

Everton - W

Villa - L

Brentford - L

Wolves - L

That was 'our' run this season, right there. We've tossed at least 20 points into the bin. I'm absolutely certain we'd be in the 20's had we kept Ralph, still looking over our shoulder for sure, but in and around the Forests etc. Now we're more than a win away from getting off of the bottom. Totally cut adrift.

How can anyone come in and make us worse from a position where we couldn't really be any worse? I'm lost for words as to the job he's 'tried' to do here.

mate, that is awful.........you can't count the liverpool game, that was his first 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, S-Clarke said:

Liverpool - L

Brighton - L

Fulham - L

Forest - L

Everton - W

Villa - L

Brentford - L

Wolves - L

I was adamant that Ralph should go. 

But I think we would have at least 5 more points from those games under him.

Utterly ridiculous/catastrophic appointment. Genuinely can’t think of a more suicidal decision by a premier league club than to appoint this incompetent fraud. 

Literally everyone could see it as well - its fucking staggering

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Saint Scott said:

I cannot wait for this clueless tosser to be relieved of his duties and sent back to the shit hole that is Treherbert, we can lock this thread and move it to The Muppet Show where it belongs!

Only ridden through Treherbert on the Dragon Ride a few years back as it’s at the foot of the Rhigos. The whole ride is so depressing at times. Cwmavon, Pontrydyfren, Cymer, Glynneath and Seven Sisters are bleak places and I say this with a grandmother born in a village up the hill from the first two.

9 minutes ago, Winnersaint said:

Only ridden through Treherbert on the Dragon Ride a few years back as it’s at the foot of the Rhigos. The whole ride is so depressing at times. Cwmavon, Pontrydyfren, Cymer, Glynneath and Seven Sisters are bleak places and I say this with a grandmother born in a village up the hill from the first two.

Did you ever ride through Godwyllyn?

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Saintsfan79 said:

I really don't know what you bedwetters are all about. 

Get behind Nathan. 

We're draw with Chelsea 

Beat Leeds away 

Then demolish Grimsby in the cup and everything will look a lot more positive.  

Where do you get your drugs from? They’re obviously very good 👍 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Saintsfan79 said:

I really don't know what you bedwetters are all about. 

Get behind Nathan. 

We're draw with Chelsea 

Beat Leeds away 

Then demolish Grimsby in the cup and everything will look a lot more positive.  

Whatever you are on mate..... Cut back.

• Haha 1

I want to know how the fuck he passed the interview. You only have to listen to him repeat the same empty phrases for a few minutes to realise that there's literally no understanding of the game in there - all he talks about is attitude. The days when blood and thunder was enough to consistently win matches is so far behind us that half the Saint Mary's crowd probably weren't born when that was the case.

I'm all for trying to use data to gain an advantage, but the quants clearly shit the bed here - the multiplying effect of money in the PL is so massive that it makes any kind of linear points/spend comparison with lower leagues utterly pointless. That should've been the first clue. Then a two minute chat about how he thinks football games are won and lost should've been enough to send him on his way.

• Like 7

49 minutes ago, S-Clarke said:

Liverpool - L

Brighton - L

Fulham - L

Forest - L

Everton - W

Villa - L

Brentford - L

Wolves - L

Almost as many Ls as Llanfair­pwllgwyngyll­gogery­chwyrn­drobwll­llan­tysilio­gogo­goch

• Haha 3

Just now, LeBizzier69 said:

Goes against the grain, but I feel for him. He hasn’t set out to fail and certainly hasn’t helped his cause with decisions and comments on top of the dire results.

still not nice seeing a rabbit in the headlights get a public roasting.

Nothing to stop him walking of his own accord. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, LeBizzier69 said:

Goes against the grain, but I feel for him. He hasn’t set out to fail and certainly hasn’t helped his cause with decisions and comments on top of the dire results.

still not nice seeing a rabbit in the headlights get a public roasting.

I get where you are coming from. 

You need to put the poor f**ker out of his misery because it stops being funny after a while. Don't blame him for not resigning as the money for being sacked would basically set him, his children and his grandchildren up for life.

Edited by Colinjb
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ball boy said:

I’m all for giving people a chance but this guy is useless and should be sacked immediately. If he has any morals he’s donate his compo to charity as he hasn’t earned a penny of the money he’s been paid by the club. 

He should donate  it to me, I’ve had a really shit week, but for 45 minutes I was feeling much better , then it all got even shitter 

Edited by Toussaint
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Colinjb said:

I get where you are coming from. 

You need to put the poor f**ker out of his misery because it stops being funny after a while. Don't blame him for not resigning as the money for being sacked would basically set him, his children and his grandchildren up for life.

And maybe even reopen a mine or two.

• AlexLaw76 changed the title to Nathan Jones - Sacked (Official)!
  • Lighthouse changed the title to Nathan Jones