Everton 1-2 Saints - Match Thread

Lighthouse

Just now, John Boy Saint said:

A stiff drink first.

I don’t drink much or often but I do like craft beer in bottles so I buy a selection wherever I go and keep them handy in case Saints ever win and I can celebrate in my own way. Historically they have gone out of date before I get a chance to enjoy one of them.

I might even have one tonight 🤤

Two maybe 🎉

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Didn't expect that as I said at half time - Goodison is a graveyard but not anymore. We've owed them that for so long. Brilliant from JWP and Jones has pulled another welsh rabbit from his hat. Well played lads. Grand Old Team forum will be in melt down 🙂

• Like 2

Get the fuck in. Wasn't pretty, but finally we win at Goodison again.

Hurts to win and still find yourself bottom, but we're alive with a silver of momentum after this week. Fair play.

Let's ride this probably brief high to get a couple of quality signings on board and see if we can indeed turn the corner.

Prowse vs Onana today - that lad won't be an Everton player for long; absolute machine.

Not making him hold the midfield has certainly breathed a bit of life back into Ward-Prowse - suddenly looks full of beans again.

Fuck knows where the goals are coming from, still, unfortunately. Adams is no good. Can't play as a lone striker.

• Like 3

Can people start to pry themselves off Nathan Jones's back now?

I wasn't a fan of the appointment or the first few results but he's obviously turned a corner and the players are fully on board.

We need to lift this negativity and get behind NJ and the team if we're to get out of this mess. 

• Like 3

• Lighthouse changed the title to Everton 1-2 Saints - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic